About Trailer Combinations

Question

4 answers to this question

Triple trailers (I’m pretty sure in any form) aren’t allowed on TMP.  The only trailers permitted are the ones listed in Trailer combinations in rules.  Driving with a triple trailer will end up with you receiving a permanent ban. (I say this as I’ve reported players with said triple trailer and they’ve had repercussions for doing so. 

Regards

Hello, Thank you for asking your problems. I want to solve your problems as my answer.

Question Hello, can I use three short trailers as long as I do not exceed the maximum trailer size, as stated in the rules? By coding.

First, you must be look about the TruckersMP Rules.

§3.4 - Trailer combinations*

It is only permitted to use a trailer combination which is default within each game. The exact trailers and cargoes used do not matter in this rule and can be mixed freely. The maximum length of any trailer combination must not exceed the length of the longest default combination ("HCT" for ETS2 and "Turnpike Double" for ATS, see images below) - using a longer trailer on any combination is permitted if it is within this length.

<ETS2>

tajmAMp.png

<ATS>

7SyB6vT.png

The three shortest trailers can only be attached to ATS. If you use three short trailers on the ATS, there is no problem. However, in ETS2, a combination of three short trailers will exceed the length of the existing HCT trailer. Therefore, I would like you to note that ETS2 offers two short trailers, and ATS extends to three short trailers.

I hope my answer will help. Have a nice day.

Kind Regards,

TeamAudi Staff

Chemistry, Foreign Affairs and Trade Officer

Chemistry_TMP

TeamAudi Project Manager

Hey! 

As it was stated above by The Englishman, triple trailers are not allowed. Only the following combinations are allowed:

tajmAMp.png

I hope your received the answer that you were looking for! Have a nice day/night ❤️ 

Hello there! :)

Since the best answer has been marked, i'm glad that you got an answer to your question.

Thank you to everyone who helped here!

If you require more help in the future, please do not hesitate to create another Topic or a Support Ticket.

Kind regards

Linciano

TruckersMP Support

//locked and moved to Solved Topics

spacer.png