Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Cant get into game.. always being kicked

Saon371

Question

9 answers to this question

26 minutes ago, Saon371 said:

"Unreliable connection" :) Is the reason. There should be bigger... "waiting time" until i get kicked .. because it everything is because one big loading lag.. (cars, other trucks, game map etc)

Edit: Just to mention, i have great internet connection . Tried with 100Mbps router (2.4 GHz and 5GHz) same with kick. Tried CAT cable , but again i got kicked.. 

My internet plan is: 300/30 Mbps (Through optic cable)

Unreliable Connection kick happens mainly when your PC/Internet can't load so many players near you.

In order not to get kicked for that reason, from my personal experience, I recommend you not to load in high population areas such as Calais, Duisburg, Lille, Amsterdam and etc. The best place to spawn is on an empty road, a bit far from the city, so there is a less chance to spawn near the busy places where your PC/Internet can't load that many players at once.

Also, I recommend you to turn off everything that can interrupt your PC performance such as browser, antivirus and etc. as for example, when I have Google Chrome opened, I have less ram dedicated for the game and when it's loading, it lags for a few seconds and then I'm being kicked. Once I shut down Google Chrome, my PC  has more resources to use, so there is a less chance to lag when loading and that means less chance to get kicked.

I would like to note that even if you have a good PC and Internet, you will still have this problem if you do not follow the tips I mentioned above. I do hope they will help you to enjoy your game session ;)

Sincerely,

BL4CK$K1LL
Game Moderator

• Upvote 1

Hello @Saon371,

First of all, thank you for your time to create a topic in the Help section.

Could you please attach the screenshot of the kick reason? You need to take the screenshot of the chat when you are getting kicked, upload it to imgur.com for example and drop the link here.

That will help us to understand better why you are getting kicked, what could be the reason of that and how to find a proper solution which will fix the issue, so you can enjoy playing the game :)

Sincerely,

BL4CK$K1LL
Game Moderator

9 minutes ago, BL4CK$K1LL said:

Hello @Saon371,

First of all, thank you for your time to create a topic in the Help section.

Could you please attach the screenshot of the kick reason? You need to take the screenshot of the chat when you are getting kicked, upload it to imgur.com for example and drop the link here.

That will help us to understand better why you are getting kicked, what could be the reason of that and how to find a proper solution which will fix the issue, so you can enjoy playing the game :)

Sincerely,

BL4CK$K1LL
Game Moderator

"Unreliable connection" :) Is the reason. There should be bigger... "waiting time" until i get kicked .. because it everything is because one big loading lag.. (cars, other trucks, game map etc)

Edit: Just to mention, i have great internet connection . Tried with 100Mbps router (2.4 GHz and 5GHz) same with kick. Tried CAT cable , but again i got kicked.. 

My internet plan is: 300/30 Mbps (Through optic cable)

Hello,

11 minutes ago, Saon371 said:

Well and i have another question. I cant use promods bcs its every time turned off when i start truckers mp. 

You need to have DLCs for ProMods servers. You need to have the “Going East DLC“, “Scandinavia DLC“, Vive la France”,"Italia DLC" and "Baltic Sea DLC" installed to use ProMods.

Thank you,
Lukavsky TMP

Languages : English,Bosnian,Croatian,Serbian,Slovenian
Rules || Let us know your Feedback || Appeal your Ban || Create Support Ticket || Report a Player
? Happy Trucking ?

10 minutes ago, Saon371 said:

Well and i have another question. I cant use promods bcs its every time turned off when i start truckers mp. 

If you want to use ProMods on MP,  you need to activate mods in SinglePlayer and then when you move to TruckersMP,  ignore all warnings and force the game to continue.

TruckersMP shows all mods as inactive but in reality, they are all active and they work fine, so just ignore that warnings and press continue where it is possible.

One more tip I would like to give you. Once the game starts loading, do not tab out as that will crash your game. ProMods sometimes load for 5 minutes and sometimes for 15.

Sincerely,

BL4CK$K1LL
Game Moderator

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM our support team members, we will open this again.

Thanks to all for participation!

Kind Regrads,
Sabbi [GER]
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive.

Hello there,

Due to this topic being inactive for further 7 days, I will have to move it to "Unsolved" Topics. 

If you need any further help,create a new topic or contact us directly by submitting a support ticket here:https://truckersmp.com/support/ticket/create

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind Regards,

Sabbi [GER]

TruckersMP Support 

//moved to Unsolved.