What device do you use to play ETS2?

PeterMou.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello, 

I'm currently playing with the Thurstmaster T150, I'm very happy with it and can recommend it to anyone who's planning on buying it.

spacer.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base 

---------------------------------------------------------------

I mostly run a complete g27 + almar handbrake + scania skrs or volvo skrs OR a fanatec custom with podium and clubsport parts (not the whole setup valid for ets2). I also created from my old truck i had a shifter with a metallic long to the ground base from my 164H 580 and i have a newer one bought from Scania Norge which i work with arduino microboard. Im planning to order a scania handbrake (full-in panel box) to make it usb too and some arduino mbs for the a 164 speedo/rpm etc functions and for a 2012 r580 panels. Im not willing a cb system bcs most of the players are jacking off inside there and they are messing the whole thing. 

Long time i used keyboard and game was really boring, sometimes hardly and not pleasant. I played at most for an hour and that's it.

When i bought Logitech Driving Force GT i really loved ETS2 and ATS.
From these time i can spend many hours ingame and i really enjoy it. Especially convoys with friends.

I can't imagine back to the keyboard.

If someone playing on keyboard but don't "feel it" i really recommend buy wheel.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

Firstly, thank you for creating a thread on our forum. Sadly, it has been over 14 days since the last reply.

For this reason, I must lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind Regards,
Chev
Community Moderator

//Locked and Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived