What device do you use to play ETS2?

PeterMou.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello!

I currently play with a Driving Force GT and even though its an old wheel, i cant tell much of a difference between this and the Latest G29 having tested it, i have a push and pull shifter which is basic but it gets the job done and its attached to the wheel. Best thing i've ever spent money on, it only cost around £45 on eBay. very good price compared to other overpriced wheels on the market

As of now, mouse steering on 400DPI.

It works fine, but I'm saving for a wheel. 

I only struggle with a few things though, like the retarders and stuff. I barely use retarders because it's hard for me to reach it when I need to keep one hand one the mouse and one on the keyboard. 

I'm fine without the retarders, but I'd love to have a steering wheel with a button box instead

Just now, GrubbyTrack said:

Texting and driving is hard lmao

I drive better when I actually concentrate, but when we drove I was texting 70% of the time

Are were they excuses xD. I really enjoyed the drive next time use your mic

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️

• 2 weeks later...

Hello  !  I am currently using the Logitech G29 steering wheel for the game.  Regards.

Greetings,
Caramba2412   

TruckersMP Support Team Leader                                                                                                                                  

As far as I can remember, I started with mouse steering + keyboard (Works really great, if your mouse aint too fast ;) )

Then I got a 180 Degrees steering wheel (90 degrees to each side) It was ok.

Now I'm using the Logitech G27 (full 900 Degrees rotation) :D I do have the H-shifter, but I don't use it. I just use the pad shifters (Those pads behind the steering wheel :) )

Best Regards

General18

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade

Archived