What device do you use to play ETS2?

PeterMou.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have used the Logitech G27 since the day it was released, and I’m satisfied enough when it comes to chill simulation in ETS.

Though I don’t recommend buying Logitech when it comes to sim racing, the force feedback is just not strong enough and not realistic compared to Thrustmaster.

I still look forward to that day I would invest in a Thrustmaster ?

??1??

I use a g29 with an h shifter and a 12 gearbox. (range and splitter) 
actually i wait for enough money to buy the g27 shifter cause of more buttons. 

but i love it to drive and shift like a real truck and not that automatic drive. 
especially on those bad routes in kirkenes or iceland i think a shifter is better than an automatic vehicle

I have used the same Logitech Driving Force GT for well over 3 years. Hardly ever had any problems with it. Also, I've got a spare DF:GT for when this one finally brakes on me ;)

devils rejects1 fixed small.jpg

Devils Rejects Trucking Club (on Trucksbook)   -   Owner

The G29 + Shifter is a great little combo for the game.

If you're going to use a shifter alongside your Logitech G29, although the Logitech Driving Force Shifter that comes standard with the wheel is still a very good stick, I strongly recommend you go the extra mile with a truck shifter with a splitter like the SKRS that offers more than 6-gears. The fun-factor will double. Good luck!

banner.png

Using Steam Controller since i can remember. I'm planning to buy a G29 tho.

RedPiggy

Languages: us.gif | cz.gif

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

Pravidla | Nábor | Podpora | Zpětná vazba | TruckersMP tým | Návody | Nápady

—————————————————————————————————————————

Feel free to contact me at one of these platforms if you need to get something translated

| TruckersMP | World Of Trucks | Discord | Steam |

Currently using the original driving force GT wheel. It's old and loud but it's cheap and is just as good as the G29. Sure its software is the worst thing I've ever came across since windows live and it sounds like you are zipping up a suitcase every time you need to take a 90° turn but when it comes to how it feels you couldn't tell the difference between a G29. 

Archived