Road to the black sea dlc is releasing in 7 days! (Dec 5th)

dragonslayingmaster1000

I honestly wanna see if any new Calais-Duisburg type of road forms somewhere in Turkey :D

I've heard that Turkish TruckersMPers are really looking forward to Edirne-Istanbul, so maybe C-D will see a (at least temporary) decrease in traffic.

As a Bucharest native living in Istanbul, I really want to see how detailed the two cities are, as well as the roads linking them :)

3 hours ago, BarkingRat said:

I honestly wanna see if any new Calais-Duisburg type of road forms somewhere in Turkey :D

I've heard that Turkish TruckersMPers are really looking forward to Edirne-Istanbul, so maybe C-D will see a (at least temporary) decrease in traffic.

As a Bucharest native living in Istanbul, I really want to see how detailed the two cities are, as well as the roads linking them :)

I hope so because I'm sick of CD road for awhile now.

On 11/29/2019 at 9:44 PM, dragonslayingmaster1000 said:

RDR2 for steam

Why would you wait for the steam version if there is already a R* version with more rewards?

I've bought the R* edition, had problems for a few hours and could game after that few hours unlimited.

On 11/29/2019 at 5:03 AM, Erik0301 said:

Just another dlc that i have to buy because i have no choice.. <_<

Same here, haha I just need it. ? 

percent_0                                                          76561198040805919.pngAddFriend.png

• 3 weeks later...

Archived