Really Surprised

Prushn

I see that post with complaining about MP update will never end. 

All people need to understand that developers have their own life and they won't spend 24h per 7 days to prepare a version 1.36. Really, even if we need to wait so long it's better if we start be a bit more patient. Talking about new version is okay but complaining "oh, tmp is bad cuz we can't play as fast as we want" or "when we finally can play ats/ets2 mp on 1.36...." is just annoying not only for players, for Staff too. Also questions "when we will get new version?" won't help with motivation to make it faster. :P 

Don't get it wrong but it's just a fact.

2 hours ago, Lonewolf5805 said:

Word is they are waiting for ETS2 to release 1.36 version first before updating the server. I know it's not really fair to make us with ATS to wait but we have no voice in the matter. I hate single player also and it sucks we cant play 1.36 on updated servers....

I also heard they're taking longer because of SCS fully implementing DX11 and TMP has to deal with that before they update.

2 hours ago, Lonewolf5805 said:

That could be very possible. Only the devs know for sure. The rest is just all speculation.  

This right here is the issue.  A little communication goes a long way. Just something, anything, to show that we haven't been completely forgotten.  If TMP wants people to support them monetarily, especially with a recurring donation, they need to get better with communication.  

This isn't a complaint thread, it was just a statement of surprise that it was taking this long to update ATSMP.  Many of us feel that way.  At least, it wasn't a complaint thread until a couple people came in to wrongly complain that it was just another complaint thread.  No on is forcing you to read or reply to threads that irritate you...

So even i dont know exactly what is going on but what Lonewolf5805 is saying about them waiting till ETS2 1.36 comes out i really dont think is true. I believe the main issues is that ATS is now fully DX 11. And that it takes a lot of time for the devs to get MP to work with a DX 11 only version. And everybody always complains that ETS2 always gets the updates faster. Well that is usually because ATS is the game that get all the newest updates first. So when ATS already has them the updates for ETS2 is easier to implement since they are so similar to ATS i think. I think when ETS2 goes 1.36 we will see a faster update out for ETS2 if they get ATS working before that, because they have it working for ATS. Its not about them not working as hard on ATS as ETS2, its just the fact that ATS just gets the newest updates first.

Once again we are back to this conversation .  

First up.  those who are saying that us repeatedly asking for when its going to be up. 

while yes people are asking that. but read through the topic and "other" comments that is not just the only post in this topic

we wouldn't need to post anything if we had better feedback.  than just the same message day after day after day.

We are asking for some "official" feedback.  not someones guessing , not some other players opinion. 

I am not having a go at anyone but I have posted this before and ill post it again.

it takes 5 minutes to post something like -  current issue -  how many devs are working on it .  even a rough timeline with the understanding that its estimated and can and will be changed as required. 

its the communication we are saying needs to improve please please please

Cheers

On 11/27/2019 at 7:14 PM, MrSirViking said:

So even i dont know exactly what is going on but what Lonewolf5805 is saying about them waiting till ETS2 1.36 comes out i really dont think is true. I believe the main issues is that ATS is now fully DX 11. And that it takes a lot of time for the devs to get MP to work with a DX 11 only version. And everybody always complains that ETS2 always gets the updates faster. Well that is usually because ATS is the game that get all the newest updates first. So when ATS already has them the updates for ETS2 is easier to implement since they are so similar to ATS i think. I think when ETS2 goes 1.36 we will see a faster update out for ETS2 if they get ATS working before that, because they have it working for ATS. Its not about them not working as hard on ATS as ETS2, its just the fact that ATS just gets the newest updates first.

Honestly I would be fine if ETS2 took a while to update, maybe people would give ATS some love for once.

Archived