Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Logitech G29 Force Feedback Problem

Andromeda320

Question

10 answers to this question

In this situation, we can provide you with the following solutions:

1. Verify Logitech Driver Installation

2. G29 reconnect

3. Delete and reinstall the Logitech driver.

I've shown you how I can tell you. I hope that the problem is solved.

Kind Regards,

Chemistry,

TeamAudi Staff.

Chemistry_TMP

TeamAudi Project Manager

4 hours ago, TeamAudi l Chemistry l M said:

In this situation, we can provide you with the following solutions:

1. Verify Logitech Driver Installation

2. G29 reconnect

3. Delete and reinstall the Logitech driver.

I've shown you how I can tell you. I hope that the problem is solved.

Kind Regards,

Chemistry,

TeamAudi Staff.

I tried of all but it did not work. I tried with Logitech Gaming Software and GHub but problem is not solved.

Hello :) 

Setting it all up.

First of all, go ahead and put your USB cable in your computer. Let your computer do it's thing (installing the product). Then, download a driver from the OFFICIAL site (in my case, Logitech). If you download it from a random site, you'll most likely end up having a virus or having the driver of a complete different thing.

Next, open up Euro Truck Simulator, select your profile and wait for game to start up. Then, head over to options, and then controls. You'll see a lot of things, we're not going to use that yet. Also, don't worry your game doesn't detect your wheel, we're gonna do that now. Maybe you'll see "Input Wizard", head over to the button and click on it. If good, you should see three buttons: Keyboard, Mouse steering and Controllers. Head over to controllers, when it illuminates, click on it. It is always searching for a connected controller and won't stop doing that (Detecting available controllers), if it says there was no game controller found. Close the game and unplug your controller, plug it back in and start up the game again. If it still doesn't work you might have to restart your device. Also make sure you have installed the correct drivers. Now that you clicked on the button "Controller" you should see 4 options: Simple automatic, Real automatic, Sequential and H-Shifter, for the simplest way of play, choose Simple automatic. For a bit more realism, choose Real automatic. For a lot of realism, choose Sequential, and for the most realism, choose H-Shifter. A H-Shifter is a manual gearbox that you can plug into a G25, G27 or G29 (G920), only choose that option if you have a H-Shifter, for now, we'll choose Real Automatic. Click on the button, and you should see some information, if you see Combined Pedals, click on the advanced settings, leave everything for how it is and concentrate on the following two options: Brake axis and Acceleration axis, if it says Combined Pedals, click on Joy Combined Pedals and press either the brake or acceleration pedal. Do it for both, now you have set up your pedals! (If you have any questions about this part, leave them in the comment section). If you want, you can go further into the advanced setup, I won't. Click back and then click on finish wizard. You'll get back to the controls menu and if good you can see the game has detected your wheel. Now you can play with it! If you want to change some settings you can do this in the controls menu (think of steering sensitivity, force feedback etc.). If you want to bind controls to the whool, you should do that in the Keys & Buttons section click on the controls on the secondary row and click on the button on your wheel where you want to bind the function. That's it! Close the settings menu, and click drive! Happy trucking and enjoy your wheel!

• Upvote 1

On 11/28/2019 at 8:19 PM, [ETS2MCG] Kien Giang said:

Setting it all up.

First of all, go ahead and put your USB cable in your computer. Let your computer do it's thing (installing the product). Then, download a driver from the OFFICIAL site (in my case, Logitech). If you download it from a random site, you'll most likely end up having a virus or having the driver of a complete different thing.

Next, open up Euro Truck Simulator, select your profile and wait for game to start up. Then, head over to options, and then controls. You'll see a lot of things, we're not going to use that yet. Also, don't worry your game doesn't detect your wheel, we're gonna do that now. Maybe you'll see "Input Wizard", head over to the button and click on it. If good, you should see three buttons: Keyboard, Mouse steering and Controllers. Head over to controllers, when it illuminates, click on it. It is always searching for a connected controller and won't stop doing that (Detecting available controllers), if it says there was no game controller found. Close the game and unplug your controller, plug it back in and start up the game again. If it still doesn't work you might have to restart your device. Also make sure you have installed the correct drivers. Now that you clicked on the button "Controller" you should see 4 options: Simple automatic, Real automatic, Sequential and H-Shifter, for the simplest way of play, choose Simple automatic. For a bit more realism, choose Real automatic. For a lot of realism, choose Sequential, and for the most realism, choose H-Shifter. A H-Shifter is a manual gearbox that you can plug into a G25, G27 or G29 (G920), only choose that option if you have a H-Shifter, for now, we'll choose Real Automatic. Click on the button, and you should see some information, if you see Combined Pedals, click on the advanced settings, leave everything for how it is and concentrate on the following two options: Brake axis and Acceleration axis, if it says Combined Pedals, click on Joy Combined Pedals and press either the brake or acceleration pedal. Do it for both, now you have set up your pedals! (If you have any questions about this part, leave them in the comment section). If you want, you can go further into the advanced setup, I won't. Click back and then click on finish wizard. You'll get back to the controls menu and if good you can see the game has detected your wheel. Now you can play with it! If you want to change some settings you can do this in the controls menu (think of steering sensitivity, force feedback etc.). If you want to bind controls to the whool, you should do that in the Keys & Buttons section click on the controls on the secondary row and click on the button on your wheel where you want to bind the function. That's it! Close the settings menu, and click drive! Happy trucking and enjoy your wheel!

I'll try and turn back to you this night. Thanks :)

On 11/28/2019 at 8:19 PM, [ETS2MCG] Kien Giang said:

Setting it all up.

I added my joystick again and it worked. Thanks a lot :)

Hello There!

We are glad to hear that the problem has been solved!

Thanks for all participation!

Don't hesitate to contact us again if you need any help in the future.

Sincerely,

SkortiL [TR]

TruckersMP Support

//locked and moved to Solved Topics

Sincerely,

SkortiL [TR] 

Create a Support Ticket / TruckersMP Rules / Feedback / Guides / Meet the Team