Why do you like ETS2

PeterMou.

It's one of those things that if you are new or still progressing you can keep goal in sight of joining VTC when you are more situated.

Its exciting to be part of something bigger.

But the reason why I like it is the calmness and simulation part of it. See the thing about this kind of games is, you always learn something

new. For example very recently I learned about retarder. It is a game of mastering controls too. So it keeps developing you as a driver.

On 12/4/2019 at 10:41 AM, Callum Johnson said:

I love this game and the community because it is so realistic.
The community in particular gives the game a boost in terms of enjoyment. Especially the community events, some of them are simply amazing! 

Yeah Real operations was really good. Maybe you get to be part of next one ; D

• 2 weeks later...

This game gives me a lot of experience as a new driver. I rather make some first 'newbie' mistakes in game, rather than create a deadly crash in real life. Of course, it's a game were traffic rules are constantly ignored, but still there are a lot of disciplined and good drivers who respect at least traffic lights :o

// Steam || YouTube || Telegram @pasztet_blr || Discord pasztet_blr#5988 \\

4WZnYI3.png

• 2 weeks later...

ETS2 in general:

- It's relaxing, and quite realistic with different real truck and trailer brands.

- The game is made in a way it is higly simulative as well as arcade friendly

- Also the comunity ETS2 has, they are very helpfull. (Even the developers will help you out in some cases)

- The fact the developers make the game accesible for your average player and hardcore modder to make mods and changes in alot of the aspects ingame.

- The game still recieves alot of love and frequent updates packed with new features and updates for older features, even after almost 8 years!

- The fact SCS does alot for charity via events or special content. Which brings the comunity together in order to achieve a certain goal.

What I like about TMP:

Mainly just the fact you can drive with anyone, anywhere on the planet.

• Chev locked this topic

Archived