Euro Coach Sim DLC

Belgian Fluffy

I contacted SCS on Facebook and email several times. Without having any response. 

I asked if there is news about this dlc.

I don't know if a lot of players would love this DLC but I definitely will!

What are your thoughts about this dlc? Will it ever release?

Will you buy it?

Would love to see any news about it!

percent_0                                                          76561198040805919.pngAddFriend.png

Apparently its being worked on but a sort of back burner project, Pavel stated in a few interviews some guys are working on it but its a tricky one due to how passengers work i.e boarding & other interactions......They won't say anything via email because they have a NDA & have said many times any news will officially be on their blog ( they don't release info to websites ) its always in house, steamdb stuff is purely for placeholders! IF you have seen any interviews with SCS you will know that they are very good at saying a whole lot of nothing for example " the guys are working on new areas of the map, they are already working on the next dlc when the upcoming ones are announced & even working on the dlc after the one they are working on currently, i wont say where but its not Spain / Portugal " or something along those lines, same applies for vehicles. SCS are well aware of every new truck etc & versions of them but they won't say what is being worked on due to the NDA & licence agreements with the brands or whatever.

8 hours ago, ScaniaFan89 said:

... They won't say anything via email because they have a NDA ...

Aha, but they could at least reply with this I formation. Don't you think? :) Thank for all that information. The last info I found was in June 2018.

5 hours ago, [VIVA] [BG] Vinnie P.B. said:

giphy.gif?cid=790b76112949247982587c5ef3

That would be stupid of SCS. Imo

percent_0                                                          76561198040805919.pngAddFriend.png

On 11/27/2019 at 11:59 AM, Belgian Fluffy said:

Aha, but they could at least reply with this I formation. Don't you think? :) Thank for all that information. The last info I found was in June 2018.

Hence the reason there is an [Url=https://forum.scssoft.com]Official Forum[/url] EDIT: is this BB code not working here?? ?. Ever thought about searching there for a similar topic? (There are quite a few topics and loads off info to find about a possible Euro Coach DLC) You're not gonna achieve anything by contacting SCS directly (and that kinda makes sence, doesn't it?), as ScaniaFan89 stated. The developers only post on their own platforms, like the blog, the forum, twitter,... 

That being said,  a Coach DLC is being worked on in the background. The project is not dead, it's just a slow WIP. Source: one of the SCS livestreams on Youtube.

IMO they should NOT put a possible Coach DLC high on the priority list, as this still is a truck game, and I rather want see them focusing on further devoloping the features, trucks and trailers. Tho it's good to know it is still being worked on from time to time.

33 minutes ago, Belgian Fluffy said:

I didn't say it has to be on a high prio

I didn't state you said that tho ? that was just my thinking on this.

33 minutes ago, Belgian Fluffy said:

But I do wanted to say is they need release a news update on the dlc

Well fact is, they don't need to release anything. And by pushing SCS to release info about a possible feature is not gonna do anything good if only adding frustrations. I mean look at the blog posts, there are always a few that DEMAND info about rigids, new maps, or coaches. I mean why? Just sit your *ss tight and wait for official confirmation. SCS has their own policy not to hint or tease anything before they at least have 100% confirmation the feature will make it to the game, and some stuff might not even make it to the game, so yeah.. And hinting and teasing to early could also compromise further negotiatons with the different organizations they work together with. It's really a good thing they are very carefull with the info they release.

If they say it is still a WIP, it is still a WIP, end of story.

I know alot of ppl are hyped for stuff like this.. But sometimes you just gotta roll with the dices and accept the fact it is still a WIP and SCS won't release much info on this topic. Pushing won't help.

Archived