Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Is this combination possible?

TSE/Sim.XiaoBu

Question

9 answers to this question

5 hours ago, [ST-LH] The Englishman said:

Personally I don't think it'll be allowed due to floating parts.

Where do you see any floating parts? Nothing is floating on the posted pictures...

As for the question:

On the first picture there is a standard HCT front trailer and dolly, with a B-Double front trailer on the back. As the B-Double front trailer is shorter than a standard trailer (which is on the rear of an HCT combination), this combination is a little bit shorter than the in-game HCT trailer combinations.

And as the Save editing rule states:
"...The maximum length of any trailer combination must not exceed the length of the longest default combination ("HCT" for ETS2 and "Turnpike Double" for ATS, see images below) - using a longer trailer on any combination is permitted if it is within this length.

This means, that the posted combination should be permitted (legal) and usable on the servers without any complications.

• Upvote 1

Hello @TSE/Sim.XiaoBu

As player I cannot provide clear the answer. 

I can only:

• quote the rules (had already been written in the post above by another player)
  • to mention article about change the save editing rule: Why have the save editing rules been changed? [Road to Simulation] https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/323
  • provide a link to feedback. Additionally it is worth quoting the following excerpt:

If you have a question about save editing, we recommend that you first look at the rules, because after our "Road to Simulation" update our save editing rules are much easier. If you have any questions about an edit after reading our rules you can submit a feedback ticket to Game Management (https://truckersmp.com/feedback) /source: TMP staff post

I hope I have been helpful.

MarkON (player-Veteran Driver)

Hello there,

I hope you are having a nice day. As a TruckersMP Support Team member, it is our responsibility to ensure that our forums and clean and organized. For that reason, can you please let us know if your question has been answered with the replies provided above or if you still require further assistance? 

Thank you very much for your cooperation, we appreciate it.

Have a great day!

Kindest Regards,

TFM DJ ccowie

TruckersMP Support

30 minutes ago, TFM DJ ccowie said:

嗨,这儿,

希望你今天过得愉快。作为TruckersMP的支持小组成员,我们有责任确保我们的论坛、清洁和组织。因此,请你告知我们,你的问题是否得到了上述答复的答复,或者你是否仍需要进一步的协助?

非常感谢您的合作,我们对此表示感谢。

祝你今天愉快!

向你问好,

TFM DJ ccowie

TruckersMP支持

Thanks for your answer, but I did not get an accurate answer.  I think I still need to continue to assist, and I hope the administrator can tell me accurately, yes or no!  wish everyone!

12 hours ago, buksee said:

你在哪里看到漂浮的部件?贴出的照片上什么都没有.

至于问题:

在第一张照片中有一个标准的HCT前拖车和小车,背面有一个B双前车。由于B-双前拖车是较短的标准拖车(这是在后面的HCT组合),这种组合比游戏中的HCT预告片组合稍微短一点。

正如Save编辑规则所述:
“.任何拖车组合的最大长度不得超过最长默认组合的长度(ETS 2为”HCT“,ATS为”Turnpike Double“,见下图)-如果组合长度在此长度之内,则允许在任何组合上使用较长的拖车。

这意味着,发布的组合应该允许(合法的)并且可以在服务器上使用,不会有任何并发

症。

Hello sir, thank you for your answer, I wish you a happy life.  Confirm, are both combinations allowed?

Hello there! :)

The best answer has been marked, therefore i am going to move the Topic to solved Topics.

Thanks to everyone, who helped here!

If you require more help in the future, please do not hesitate to create another Topic or a Support Ticket.

Kind regards,

Linciano

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and moved to Solved Topics

spacer.png