Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Promods servers working but regular Simulations servers aren't

XxTeam48LowesXx

Question

7 answers to this question

Hello @XxTeam48LowesXx

First important question, do you have different profiles for Promods and for normal game? Having same profile for both can make an issues with game. If you have same profile for both I reccomend you to make separate profiles for that. You should also check your local files and/or redownload game and promods files again.

Hello, it's probably you're using paintjobs or plates that aren't supported on the vanilla(SCS) map.

Try the following steps. may help you to solve your problem.

Go to My Documents / Euro Truck Simulator 2 folder. A copy of the profiles is created when updating the game, profiles (1.34.1.4s) (1.35.20s) etc.

NOTE: You may have losed a large share of the profile.

Best Regards

#Creathy 

#Creathy

Currently Rank:
284174119_role_VeteranI.png.f09bfbb8fe2a

Hey, start the game and get to your in game location before driving. Hit cntrl-alt-delete to start task manager, in processes tab find eurotruck.exe and right click on it and choose "set affinity". Uncheck all the processor except for 1. I chose the last one to be checked only #3. Click ok then go back into the game and do the drive. You should start to see the game run a lot smoother.  Enjoy!

9 hours ago, Linciano said:

Hello there! :)

Did you get the answer you were looking for, with the Answers given above?
Your confirmation of the status of your question, helps us to keep the forum always organized!

I await your return.

Kind regards

Linciano

TruckersMP Support

All good here. I thank everyone that gave a response! :)

We are glad to hear, that your question has been answered.

Thank you to everyone, for helping here!
If you require more help in the Future, please do not hesitate to create another Topic or a Support Ticket.

Kind regards

Linciano

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and moved to Solved Topics

• Thanks 1

spacer.png