Can someone help me find this trucker by user name?

Question

6 answers to this question

Hello @YellowTruckTransportLtd

Read a few sentences about searching players:

1. You can find it in the search engine on the website: https://truckersmp.com/ Look: screen 1 and screen 2

2. Documents/ETS2MP/logs/log_spawning_[date of the meeting with the player, for example 25_11_2019] in the notebook you search with (ctrl + f) if you enter his id/name, you will find his TMPID-needed for the report.

Look this guide:

3. In addintional you can also using the command in game: "/pinfo [ID]" for example "/pinfo 1234":

The command /pinfo [ID] is a command that shows a users TruckersMP & Steam ID when you enter in a user's in-game ID. This command is especially useful for identifying users in large crowds or when there are users with similar names. When reporting a user, it is not mandatory to have this command in the evidence or as a separate screenshot attached to the report, but it is highly recommended you attach it as it confirms the user you are reporting is the user who is featured in the video. If the user quit the game before you were able to do the command, do not worry, you can still submit your report, but there is a chance that you may get the wrong ID in reporting the user, which means your report may be declined.

source: https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/10

Have a nice evening

MarkON (player-Veteran Driver)

• HaulieLove 1

To add what @MarkON has said This (what I'm about to say) only lasts for a short amount of time but if you can remember his name then press your TAB key to bring up the player near you list and in the top right corner click on History (this shows you a list of players that were near you) and then find the players name and click on report this will then bring up a new window showing you all the information you need to make a report against the player.

Been quite handy when for me when players try to quit in a rush to get away from being spotted/recorded.

Regards

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM our support team members, we will open this again.

Thanks to all for participation!

Kind Regrads,
Sabbi [GER]
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive.

Hello There!

Because of this topic has been inactive for 1 more weeks , I'll have to move this topic to Unsolved Topics.
If you still need any help, feel free to create a new topic or contact us directly by submitting a support ticket: https://truckersmp.com/support

Sincerely,
[TR] SkortiL
TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics

Sincerely,

SkortiL [TR] 

Create a Support Ticket / TruckersMP Rules / Feedback / Guides / Meet the Team