BizzyPizzy

Favorite map expansion?

I’m still yet to explore much of Black Sea DLC, but there are some amazing roads across Central Romania that have firmly lodged a place in my favourite list already. 

Italia still remains my favourite map expansion, but this is subject to change once I’ve seen more of Black Sea :D 

Best Wishes;

RB1988 :)

• True Story 1

I was asking myself this the other day when the new DLC dropped. There's just something about the Italia DLC that always seems to grasp my attention the most. Visually, Italy is stunning in the game. Driving through those traditional Italian villages with the deep blue sky above, passing the marinas with the clear ocean never too shy of view, the long-twisty mountain roads to climb etc. It truly is stunning. Italia would have to be mine.

• True Story 1

@Boutye Have you travelled over the small twisting road from Terni across to Pescara? I think that maybe a contender for the best road in the entire game! Some absolutely stunning views to be had, every time I drive across it, I have to stop and just admire the view. :D

Best Wishes;

RB1988 :)

• Woah! 1

Hey there! As of now, I have two favorite DLCs: Italia and Scandinavia. They are, for me, the ones everyone should go for. I don't own the new DLC just yet so I don't know either if I like or not. 

Im not sure wich is my favorite one. Every one has something special about them. I like to cruise around B roads in France for example, but also dig the new border controls wich are situated in the Baltic DLC. I havent had time enough to really explore the dlc's real good because there are allways friends who want to do long hauls but as long as were trucking, were enjoying. Love the Romania villages and stuf too btw! Looking forward for the next map DLC.

A few years ago I would have also said that Scandinavia was my favourite. However, recently SCS have done some fantastic work with Road to the Black Sea and Italia. I really cannot decide between those two. There is something about the roads, the scenery and the weather just makes driving there a real joy.