Favorite map expansion?

BizzyPizzy

I’m still yet to explore much of Black Sea DLC, but there are some amazing roads across Central Romania that have firmly lodged a place in my favourite list already. 

Italia still remains my favourite map expansion, but this is subject to change once I’ve seen more of Black Sea :D 

Best Wishes;

RB1988 :)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was asking myself this the other day when the new DLC dropped. There's just something about the Italia DLC that always seems to grasp my attention the most. Visually, Italy is stunning in the game. Driving through those traditional Italian villages with the deep blue sky above, passing the marinas with the clear ocean never too shy of view, the long-twisty mountain roads to climb etc. It truly is stunning. Italia would have to be mine.

banner.png

Scandinavia. The roads there are unmatched.

RedPiggy

Languages: us.gif | cz.gif

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

Pravidla | Nábor | Podpora | Zpětná vazba | TruckersMP tým | Návody | Nápady

—————————————————————————————————————————

Feel free to contact me at one of these platforms if you need to get something translated

| TruckersMP | World Of Trucks | Discord | Steam |

Im not sure wich is my favorite one. Every one has something special about them. I like to cruise around B roads in France for example, but also dig the new border controls wich are situated in the Baltic DLC. I havent had time enough to really explore the dlc's real good because there are allways friends who want to do long hauls but as long as were trucking, were enjoying. Love the Romania villages and stuf too btw! Looking forward for the next map DLC.

• 2 weeks later...

Among all the DLC's ever released the one that keeps surprising me is dlc scandinavia. Although the Last DLC is also Excellent my choice is still the Scandinavia DLC

Languages:  English  2000px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png  | Portuguese  2000px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png  | Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg

Rules  ||  Report a Player  ||  Appeal your Ban  ||  Create a Support Ticket  ||  Let us know your Feedback

Member since 02th June 2016

The DLC that I recommend is:

- Road To The Black Sea

- Italy

-Scandinavia

Regards!

Greetings,
Caramba2412   

TruckersMP Support Team Leader                                                                                                                                  

Archived