Favorite map expansion?

BizzyPizzy

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My favorite DLC is still Vive la France DLC, in particular the Bouches-du-Rhône department.

As I have visited this area quite regular in real life in the past, I know it quite well.
SCS did not just model it very well, they managed to create a feeling. Every time I drive there, I can nearly smell the scents of pines and hear the sound of the cigales...?

If I have to choose a favorite one, It would have to be Scandinavia. Sure it may be a bit old, But Scandinavia has some beautiful sights, Especially around Norway. Since Release, I still fall in love with Scandinavia.  :)

On 11/26/2019 at 6:52 PM, LetiFreshi said:

"Beyond the baltic" sea and "Scandinavia" for sure. Both are pretty detailed and I just love driving in the North. 

Yeah I have to agree with that. I think Scandinavia is beatiful, me and my friend just did a cruise through Norway and the landscape is amazing. I really reccomend that DLC

Yeh, Scandinavia DLC was a huge upgrade from the base game at the time. I remember driving there when it first came out and being blown away. It is always a good drive when im delivering to/through Scandinavia. I also liked beyond the Baltic sea though that would be my second favourite. Haven't played on the new DLC however it does look good from the videos ive seen.

Archived