Login not possible

[GER]Dominique/WestBus

Question

Hello I wanted to go back after a long time again in ETS2 multiplayer today but after I started the multiplayer and the login screen came and I have entered my credentials tells me the login window that my e-mail address and / or my password is wrong then changed my password but it did not work even after that and unfortunately I do not know what I can do to make it work i hope somebody can help me

8 answers to this question

Hello there,

If your login data works on TruckersMP.com, but you can not log in to the game, then try the following:

Open Notepad or a text document.
Write your e-mail in the first line and your password in the second line.
Now you copy the e-mail from Notepad and insert into the game using the key combination. (Ctrl + C = Copy) (Ctrl + V = Paste)

You now also repeat the described process for the password.

If this did not help you, you probably have characters or letters that are not recognized by the login system. To work around this problem, you can only use Latin letters (a-z) and numbers (0-9)

You can change your password as follows: 

1) Log in to the TruckersMP.com homepage, then click on 'Edit Account' or 'Edit Account'. 
2) Now double-tap your new password and twice your old password and press "Save account data" or save account data. I hope one of those approaches helped you solve the problem.

Kind Regards,

Savage

TruckersMP Support 

• Like 1

Hello there! :)

Please try to delete the "bin" folder, which can be found here: Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin

After that, verify the integrity of the game files from Steam (Steam library > rightclick ETS2 > Properties > Local Data > Verify game files)

then wait for Steam to finish the process and try again.

It is also very important, that you are using the Steam Account, that is linked to your TMP Account.

To check which Account is linked, go to your TruckersMP Profile and click on "Steam" on the right side.

Please let us know, if this solved your Problem!

We await your return :)

Kind regards

Linciano

TruckersMP Support

• Like 1

spacer.png

3 hours ago, [GER]Dominique/WestBus said:

So I have deleted the bin folder Steam let's check the game data and the same problem still exists my consideration is now whether it probably. may bring something if I delete my current account and create a new one but that is just a minimal brainwave of me but probably. may this bring something

Hello,

Please make a support ticket and we will be able to assist you further.

https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

Sentinel

TruckersMP Support

Hello there! :)

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM me or our Support Team members, we will open this Topic again.

Thanks to all for participation!

Kind regards,
Linciano
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and moved to Inactive Topics

spacer.png