Winter Mod

chungah

I know this is a very repetitive question but I was wondering if the team is planning on releasing the mod before Christmas or very soon this year? I really like it being released early and it gives the game a season feeling. 

Thank you 

Jacob

Dedicated Trucker

76561198261703496.png

I love the winter mod it gives a whole different look to the game. It normally comes out like a week before Christmas.

I hope they don't allow the physics though, as it's really bad. Or they could tone it down a bit; so it's not like you're driving on an ice rink.

Dylan

Steam | TruckersMPTwitter |

Discord: .Dylan#0001

On 11/22/2019 at 5:49 PM, Beales said:

Global warming increased,Sorry no snow mod :troll:

For anyone who doesn't get troll emote at the end, the global warming doesn't mean we don't get snow anymore, its more of weather getting

more and more unpredictable not necessary warmer during winter.

Said that I can't wait for snow in truckerMP just as in IRL.

In my humble opinion, the winter mod should be released in December, at the very beginning. As the author of the topic wrote - the modification adds great experience in the game and contributes significantly to the winter climate. It would be nice if they actually introduced this modification soon.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived