New Car For TMP

What is your opinion for new car?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. What is your opinion for new car?

• +1 It would be great
    • -1 Oh no. skoda good car

On 12/18/2019 at 6:42 AM, seth_haveron said:

cars should be removed.  only trouble with them.

im grinding Dortmund-Bremen /Dortmund-Hamburg  back and forth since months  ....  the only thing i see are trolls in cars.   

86 cars on this short passage jesterday ....

24 crashes caused by cars .....

14 blockes caused by cars .....

10 flips of trucks caused by cars.... 

30 times driving on the wrong side of the highway done with cars without any intentions to get off it....  

30 damage done to  fright and trailer caused by cars   

18 times driving at the wrong direction with the explicid intention to crash in to other players by cars.     

and only two players of them all used a caravan to do jobs ....    2 of 86 .....    and you seriosly want more of this pest ???    

ets2_20191209_152301_00 (2).png

Uhm, this is fair enough. People being bad drivers and etc, but why didnt you include trucks? How many trucks did cause chaos and incidents? I'm driving on C-D road pretty often, and the most percentage of incidents are caused by bad or speeding truckers. I would say 1 car for 10 trucks is fair statistics. So please, before saying how bad CARS are, mention the full statistics.

And also, making a statemant, that "cars are bad, only they are causing troubles" is a bit weird. If I would be a standart troll/speeder, and cars would be removed, i would just switch to 750 horsepower Scania or Volvo and keep ramming and cutting off everyone on the road. Problem is not with Skoda, or any other vehicle, it is with Drivers, which are driving like a maniacs.

I suggested a AI trucks on Patreon post, and some people here did it too before me. It would be interesting to drive such vehicles as: Fiat Ducato with box, Ordinary Ducato, this fancy motor home, or even a bus. There are also a dump truck, another bus, and big construction trucks, which were used on RealOpsV8.

Adding a new vehicles doesnt need to be permanent. It may be done as a experiment, so community would decide, whether we need it or not.

P.S And by the way, removing skodas will leave mods with no toys :c

// Steam || YouTube || Telegram @pasztet_blr || Discord pasztet_blr#5988 \\

4WZnYI3.png

On 1/1/2020 at 10:05 PM, pashtet_blr said:

Uhm, this is fair enough. People being bad drivers and etc, but why didnt you include trucks? How many trucks did cause chaos and incidents? I'm driving on C-D road pretty often, and the most percentage of incidents are caused by bad or speeding truckers. I would say 1 car for 10 trucks is fair statistics. So please, before saying how bad CARS are, mention the full statistics.

And also, making a statemant, that "cars are bad, only they are causing troubles" is a bit weird. If I would be a standart troll/speeder, and cars would be removed, i would just switch to 750 horsepower Scania or Volvo and keep ramming and cutting off everyone on the road. Problem is not with Skoda, or any other vehicle, it is with Drivers, which are driving like a maniacs.

I suggested a AI trucks on Patreon post, and some people here did it too before me. It would be interesting to drive such vehicles as: Fiat Ducato with box, Ordinary Ducato, this fancy motor home, or even a bus. There are also a dump truck, another bus, and big construction trucks, which were used on RealOpsV8.

Adding a new vehicles doesnt need to be permanent. It may be done as a experiment, so community would decide, whether we need it or not.

P.S And by the way, removing skodas will leave mods with no toys :c

these are the satistics of one day on a short 240km passage before , at prime time , and after ....    now scale this to the whole map and playerbase and you got more like 10 trolls to 1 truck .....  

trolls in trucks are easy to fence of doe they got the same physics as you have ....... unlike cars ...

a tiny little car swats you of your line  but you cant do the same vice versa .....   

8 hours ago, seth_haveron said:

these are the satistics of one day on a short 240km passage before , at prime time , and after ....    now scale this to the whole map and playerbase and you got more like 10 trolls to 1 truck .....  

trolls in trucks are easy to fence of doe they got the same physics as you have ....... unlike cars ...

a tiny little car swats you of your line  but you cant do the same vice versa .....   

But it doesnt mean that cars should be removed, it means that cars should be more strictly moderated, so noone hurts anybody. Maybe give it only to Patreon supporters or those, who have activated accounts on TMP.

And i'm pretty sure, that statistics is false, because you scale amount of cars, and not trucks. There is much more truck, and not all of them are angels. I experienced a lot of times situation, when truckers seems to have no clue about traffic laws and etc.

And what the heck? Easy to avoid? How you gonna avoid rammer, going straight towards you? Or someone who is overtaking you and cutting off in the end? How you gonna avoid truck, if it's much bigger? It doesnt matter what car they are driving. And yeah, you techically can swat a car if you want so.

As i said, cars are not the problem, people are. And i mean those, who are very irresponsible and recless about their driving. What if random Scania ramms you tommorow? You gonna ask ban Scania or player, that rammed you?

// Steam || YouTube || Telegram @pasztet_blr || Discord pasztet_blr#5988 \\

4WZnYI3.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • Chev locked this topic

Archived