New Car For TMP

What is your opinion for new car?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. What is your opinion for new car?

• +1 It would be great
    • -1 Oh no. skoda good car

Oof, something like a van or minibus would be interesting to drive, also making delivery with it might be really funny. :LUL:

Anyway, I think that Skoda should have a weaker engine to make it easier to drive but unfortunately it's too much work and interference in the game. If this could be changed there's no need to put new cars to MP. ^^

Personally for me I don't think cars should be in the game at all (Well maybe for Game Moderators - Police cars and All other staff - Pilot Cars).
The game is called Euro Truck Simulator 2 for a reason, to drive Trucks and deliver cargo. 
This is obviously a personal opinion as I know many like driving cars, it gives the game a second option sort of thing. But it is very very rare I drive a car anyway so having more in the game wouldn't really bother me that much.

I believe that if you have a new car it will be a more prepared and technological car

Kind Regards,
Folatti

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d 904932591_role_CommunityModerator(2).png

Languages: English 🇺🇸 | Portuguese 🇧🇷

Report System | Ban Appeal | Feedback System | Rules | Knowledge Base | Server Status

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

cars should be removed.  only trouble with them.

im grinding Dortmund-Bremen /Dortmund-Hamburg  back and forth since months  ....  the only thing i see are trolls in cars.   

86 cars on this short passage jesterday ....

24 crashes caused by cars .....

14 blockes caused by cars .....

10 flips of trucks caused by cars.... 

30 times driving on the wrong side of the highway done with cars without any intentions to get off it....  

30 damage done to  fright and trailer caused by cars   

18 times driving at the wrong direction with the explicid intention to crash in to other players by cars.     

and only two players of them all used a caravan to do jobs ....    2 of 86 .....    and you seriosly want more of this pest ???    

ets2_20191209_152301_00 (2).png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived