Skoda cars on MP ProMod servers

Pontus_71

Suggestion Name: Car free promod server

Suggestion Description:

Its no secret that i dislike cars on truck servers. And i know that it probably always will be there. But for the love of god, cant i at least have ONE server free from these little disasters roaming the server.

I'm playing on MP ProMod server 1. And for a long time it was very nice. Only friendly truckers were ever you looked. Oh happy times. But now, its numbers are increasing rapidly on mp/promod 1.

Take the quarry near Kirkenes. When driving the long narrow road to the quarry, its not uncommon to see 5-8 Skoda cars trying to pass everyone at any point on the map. Doesn't matter were or how. 

They will try and pass, no matter consequence often. And this usually ends up in a lot of anger, comments in chat, Comments in CB and in some cases, cars vs trucks.

One question that comes to my mind, is there a caravan parking hidden in the quarry? Whats the purpose of all those cars going to the quarry?

Any example images: N/A

Why should it be added?: Im driving a TRUCK on a TRUCK mp/server in a TRUCK game. Still don't know the purpose of the cars present on the server. There are 5 servers and cars allowed on all. Cant we have 1 server car free?

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 1

• 4 months later...