Applicable Sound Mods?

Ninjarelic

A big part of the immersion factor in video games for me, especially simulator games like ATS, is the sounds. In my opinion, the vanilla ATS truck/engine/airbrake/engine braking sounds just simply aren't good or varied enough.

I love the available mod packs for singleplayer and for a long time i only played singleplayer for the sole reason of interesting trucks and acoustically pleasing sounds. But the urge is strong for me to play online and interact with other people on the road in order to enjoy the experience fully. So im asking the community if there are any Multiplayer applicable sound mods to help me improve my experience.

I understand new truck models are much more difficult to add in since everyone would have to have the same ones, but i have to imagine sounds would be easier to mesh and layer over each other so players using sound mods would still be heard using the stock sound by non-modded players, but to them it would be their modified file. 

Kind of like the early Forza games with DLC cars, the players who didnt buy and download said cars would just see a blacked out base model VW Jetta when in reality it would be a race spec touring car or something like that.

Just a thought, i know nothing about coding or programming, so feel free to clarify, but im in no way saying anybody is being lazy.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived