ATS Opensource code project

The idea is to open the ATS source code (focusing only on ETS2 mod) so that a lot of programmers and savvy people would like to improve, add and make all sorts of code improvements.

I believe this is a good idea for ATS as it is under-requested compared to ETS2.

I myself would like to implement several things to the game but without access to the project is impossible.

I know a lot of senior programmers willing to help more who advocate open source. Closed source is for large corporations. We must cultivate hacking as the reverse engineering of the game was done. (congratulations to RootKiller and Mwl4)

Hi there. We’re glad that you’ve taken your time to come here and elaborate your suggestion. Ideas are always welcome and we’re happy to hear what the community has to say. However, I must warn you that you didn’t follow the required suggestion format, which can be found in the following topic:

Failure to apply the format within 3 days will most likely lead to the closure of your suggestion without it being reviewed, so please, change it as soon as you can! Notice that images and details are always appreciated and will help us understand what you’re exactly suggesting.

May you have any other questions, you can contact me by clicking here ;)

Cheers,

en_field, TruckersMP Community Moderator.

Usually findable between Western Germany and Denmark.

percent_0

Hello again!

Unfortunately, because you've failed to update your suggestion, to meet the correct suggestion format which be can found in the post above, I must inform you that your suggestion will now be rejected. 

Next time please remember to write your suggestions in a correct format, to avoid situations like this. Thanks!

If you'll have any further questions or concerns, dont hesitate to send me a private message. 

Kind regards, 

Chris [PL] TruckersMP Community Moderator

//Rejected

banner