TruckersMP kicks due to players loading.

Execed

Question

This is kind of ridiciulous. I tried every solution I could find, I restarted my router, I changed the Ethernet Cable, I EVEN CHANGED MY ISP, I switched to Wi-Fi, nothing helps. This is because my connection is reliable, but I have a bit of lag when joining because the players are loading. This is then just triggering the TruckersMP system just to kick. I don't know if I should submit a suggestion to not kick if in a non collisions area (which you might be in when joining, like a garage or service station) for an unreliable connection for a short amount of time. This is just annoying, do you all know any other suggestions on how to fix it?

9 answers to this question

Try joining when you're in an area where there's little to no players and then teleport to the area you wanted to be in the first place.

Also, make sure that nothing else is taking any bandwidth e.g downloads running in the background.

Regards

Try joining when you're in an area where there's little to no players and then teleport to the area you wanted to be in the first place.

That's what I do, sometimes I get in, sometimes I don't. Later when I teleport to the crouded place I want to go to, it kicks me.

Also, make sure that nothing else is taking any bandwidth e.g downloads running in the background.

Nothing. I close all programs that run or take bandwidth, and I disable all startup programs.

What is your ping like when you’re connected to the servers? Is it stable or does it fluctuate?

You can check this by pressing your “TAB” key in case you weren’t aware. 

20 hours ago, [ST-LH] The Englishman said:

What is your ping like when you’re connected to the servers? Is it stable or does it fluctuate?

You can check this by pressing your “TAB” key in case you weren’t aware. 

Pressing the TAB  menu my ping is stable. It stays at about 50ms and upon joining about 100ms. It's only when I upload ban evidence it spikes up to 600ms, but I usually do it when I finish playing, but even if I don't close the game whilst uploading I usually dont get kicked.

11 hours ago, Ah Bunker said:

Can you please test your internet speed here https://www.speedtest.net/

And share it wtih us, It would be easier to help you with kick issue.

image.png.43075ba13598ea2279a66d6d582a7deb.png (If anything, T-Mobile is also a mobile provider in Poland.)

Hi @Execed

It seems that your upload speed could be the issue that you get kicked from the server.

Do you use wired cable or wifi? Otherwise,

I suggest you to contact Your internet provider.

Since your download speed it good and ping/ms, But upload speed it lower.

Before this, Can you tell what of type router do you use ? 

Regards

Ah Bunker

23 hours ago, Ah Bunker said:

Hi @Execed

It seems that your upload speed could be the issue that you get kicked from the server.

Do you use wired cable or wifi? Otherwise,

I suggest you to contact Your internet provider.

Since your download speed it good and ping/ms, But upload speed it lower.

Before this, Can you tell what of type router do you use ? 

Regards

Ah Bunker

I have a Huawei router (B525s-23a) and a wired connection. I contacted my ISP if they can fix this issue.

19 hours ago, Sabbi [GER] said:

Has your problem been solved with the above solution suggestions?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

So far, im waiting for my ISP to get back to me regarding the upload speed.