How to Share Truck-Skin-Color

8i11y

Question

7 answers to this question

Hello Friend.  I will tell you something you can do.  Create or download a profile, then put the colors and your skin as a preset (I don't really remember what that function is called, but you find it in the workshop when you modify the painting, I think it says "keep as preset") Choose the colors  and put them there.  Share that profile with your friends.  Something you can also do is to use basic and easy-to-find colors when changing the skin of your truck.

Hey!

There are some ways to do this.
The most "simple" if you want everyone to use the same colors (regardless of paint modeling) is to use "user_colors" through SaveGame edit.

You define a color, either by defining it within the game as a "preset" or by editing the SaveGame by entering the number of the color you want.
Then that number, you pass it to the other person so that he enters it in one of his "user_colors" slot and that the inside of the game adjusts his paint skin truck as he wishes having the colors that you want him to use.

- Use "SII_Decrypt" to decrypt your "game.sii".

- Open it with Notepad o similar.

- Look for "user_colors".

- There are 8 slots starting from 0 ~ 7 which explains the color you saved in preset.

- If the color code is 0, that means you had never saved a color preset on that slot.

- Replace that number in any of your slots, for ex. "4278241535".

- Save it.

L582Qb6.png

This would be the easiest way.

Another way may be to search for the specific truck and its value "vehicle_paint_job_accessory", make a copy of the 'thread' and send it to whoever you want to share your painting.

xR13cLU.png("Data_Pach" should vary depending on the truck and paint style in which it will be used. It will be the same if used for the same truck model)
A simplified way to do this can be using the unofficial profile editing tool "TS SE Tool", although to do this, you should send your "Game.sii" so that he can make a copy of the painting options.
Note: The tool is under development and in alpha phase, may have defects that can cause damage to your SaveGame. I am not responsible for the mode of use. Make a backup of your SaveGame first.

Another way to do without having to pass your SaveGame, is by converting RGB colors to Float and from Float, to Hex.

Note that when you enter the Hex value, it replaces the "0x" with "&" at beginning.
Here you have some tools to do this, as well as a post.

http://www.dodero.eu/scs/color_converter/

https://gregstoll.com/~gregstoll/floattohex/

The post ahead, will be very useful.

There are many other ways, some that I don't know and others that I don't remember right now.

But here I leave you some nothing more. If there is any inconsistency, I apologize for that, because at time I write this is a bit late.

If something is isn't clear, let them know to provide a better explanation than this.

Regards ^_^

• Thanks 1

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM our support team members, we will open this again.

Thanks to all for participation!

Kind Regrads,
Sabbi [GER]
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive.