My SteamID registers as 'playing' long after I finish a job...

Hypercania

Question

5 answers to this question

Good evening Hypercania,

based on the short description you provided, I assume that when you launch the TruckersMP application, Steam opens up and tells you that the game is already running, right?

If so, try starting Steam before you start the TruckersMP application. I sometimes have a similar issue and can get around it with this approach.

2 hours ago, Hypercania said:

This only appears to happen after I've finished one job, and it typically takes longer than an hour to resolve

When you finished a job, then you are already in the game and also on the server, right? If so, are you getting kicked or how this is related to your problem? It would be very helpful if you could provide some more information about this and on what you do after delivering a job (do you exit the game? how do you exit the game?).

I wish you good luck on solving your issue and hope my answer contributes to finding a solution for your problem.

Greeetings from Luxembourg,

sideways.

Hello @Hypercania,

this happens when you have lost the connection to the server, but you don't have a timeout. So when you reconnect to the server, you will get that your account is already used.

If you want, you can try some of them:
> Restart your router.
> Restart Steam.
> Run the Steam client as administrator.
> Uninstall and reinstall TMP.
> Maybe try changing your Steam password and TMP password and try logging in again.

Kind Regrads 
Sabbi [GER]
TruckersMP Support

Right click to your taskbar, click to **Task Manager**, scout the tasks, if you see something about Euro Truck Simulator 2, end that task. If you can't see something about Euro Truck Simulator 2, end tasks about steam. Have a nice day.

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM our support team members, we will open this again.

Thanks to all for participation!

Kind Regrads,
Sabbi [GER]
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive.

Hello there,

Due to this topic being inactive for further 7 days, I will have to move it to "Unsolved" Topics. 

If you need any further help,create a new topic or contact us directly by submitting a support ticket here:https://truckersmp.com/support/ticket/create

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind Regards,

Sabbi [GER]

TruckersMP Support 

//moved to Unsolved.