What do you look for in a VTC?

Reaper42

An in house job tracking system is a must for me, I don't like messing around manually logging jobs. The usual friendly and laid back atmosphere, not pressured into doing certain things, or driving in certain areas. I can drive how I want to drive and progress at my own speed. But most importantly my two favorite colors, purple and grey is a must! ?  

On 11/16/2019 at 10:42 AM, 5tarcomm said:

An in house job tracking system is a must for me, I don't like messing around manually logging jobs. The usual friendly and laid back atmosphere, not pressured into doing certain things, or driving in certain areas. I can drive how I want to drive and progress at my own speed. But most importantly my two favorite colors, purple and grey is a must! ?  

What do you mean by in house tracking system? Most people I see use truckbooks. The VTC I am in, is setting up another system to track besides truckbooks if that is what you mean? And what about a VTC that does not mandate you to have a certain color truck?

17 hours ago, reaper42 said:

What do you mean by in house tracking system? Most people I see use truckbooks. The VTC I am in, is setting up another system to track besides truckbooks if that is what you mean? And what about a VTC that does not mandate you to have a certain color truck?

Yea so I download their own tracker, which tracks all my jobs from the game and view my logs on their website. Ive never used trucksbook. A big part of a VTC is to have their own paint scheme. Most require you to use their colours whilst at official meet ups or convoys, but can use whatever paint you want otherwise. This is a good compromise, but personally I almost always use my VTC colours all the time.

I haven't personally been in a VTC for a while, I have been more active with the events side of the community.
However previously when I have been in a couple of VTCs, I would say the one thing I look out for is a friendly atmosphere, fun people to talk to and drive with, and just overall a VTC that has friendly drivers and staff in it.
Technology like a custom drivers hub or tracker or anything like that is always a bonus of course however I think friendly communities will make you enjoy the VTC more and make you want to be there and be active. At the end of the day, if you are in a VTC with people you don't get on with, your not gonna be happy there. ?‍♂️

I look for a VTC that focuses more on the professional side. A VTC that has drivers who respects everyone inside and out. The amount of drivers does not matter but the quality (I think I used the right wword) does. A strong, hard working VTC will become many things in the future. 

Stay happy and safe

I have been in few VTCs and I have spent a lot of time with great people.

VTC drivers have to be friendly, active and honest. They should respect people who use TrcukersMP.

"I look for a VTC that focuses more on the professional side" Me to as well.

On 11/20/2019 at 8:09 PM, Lorciaa said:

I expect only good atmosphere, understanding people and no requirements for changing the nickname for VTC. :P 

I agree with you Lorciaa. Good atmosphere and understanding people are very important.

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |

VTCs means mainly convoys. Driving with friends on convoys will give you boost to play more other than doing boring solo jobs. VTCs provide Job logging, comparing them with other drivers, a custom fancy dashboard (not all VTCs) these are all like pretty much real life trucking company. 

Me i look for a company who runs miles and have active members in discord so you can interact have a laugh and enjoy the miles together,  miles makes smiles ? convoys can be fun but for me are not as important. i also like some structure, company colors on trucks vtc name on MP, just the little things to make it look better.

Join us at Truckers United we are hiring?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In my 4+ years of playing online I've never been interested in a VTC until now. I really want to try one out to see what it's really like. I feel like I'm missing out on a important feature of multiplayer.

But the problem for me is that every single one requires me to have the discord software. I just don't want to install it on my PC. I like to keep my PC clean and not full of software so I can get the best possible performance while gaming.

If there are any VTCs out there that has over 20 members that doesn't require you to have Discord I'd be happy to apply.

Archived