Does ProMods server support HCT trailers?

Myau91

Question

9 answers to this question

6 hours ago, Hypercania said:

It is possible that your specific location had no other way to extend accordingly. It is likely that it will be one of the only locations, or maybe something from ProMods interfered with your HTC trailer.

I just checked EuroGoodies. For any truck longer than mine, it's physically impossible to park this HCT there.

Even for my truck, it doesn't look ok to make me park it this way. Nonsense.

The only question is... is this a promods issue or the same also happens in the default map?

If it's only in promods, i will create a bug report, because it's obviously not how it should be.

41 minutes ago, Myau91 said:

The only question is... is this a promods issue or the same also happens in the default map?

If it's only in promods, i will create a bug report, because it's obviously not how it should be.

I would say with 99% certainty it is a fault with Promods. I imagine a good deal of mapping in Promods was largely completed before HCT trailers became available by SCS, resulting in a few locations such as this one you've found above that could have perhaps been overlooked.

I have never had an issue on the vanilla map with any delivery points, only in Promods, and usually it's only been when I've had doubles/HCT trailers. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Reaper said:

I would say with 99% certainty it is a fault with Promods. I imagine a good deal of mapping in Promods was largely completed before HCT trailers became available by SCS, resulting in a few locations such as this one you've found above that could have perhaps been overlooked.

I have never had an issue on the vanilla map with any delivery points, only in Promods, and usually it's only been when I've had doubles/HCT trailers. 

Thank you. I've just created a bug report about this.

8 hours ago, Reaper said:

Actually. I have had issues even in vanilla regarding HCT trailers. One actually being in a recent status post. 

I don't know what town your in. But most service points/companies doesn't like HCT trailers, atleast, not in the ones I've tried in north Finland

service points this happens when going to service:
Title translation: Is it a bird? No, its a Scania XD

Video language: Danish (But, its mostly screaming, or something like that XD)

• Thanks 1

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade

Hello there! :)

We are glad to hear, that your Question has been answered.

Thank you to everyone, who helped!

If you require more help in the future, please do not hesitate to create another Topic or a Support Ticket.

Have a nice day!

Kind regards

Linciano

TruckersMP Support

//locked and moved to Solved

• Thanks 1

spacer.png