Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Trackhat not working in game

churchnill

Question

Hi,

If this is the wrong forum section please move to the appropriate one.

I have the Trackhat, ps3 camera, cl driver, trackhat opentrack all brought from trackhat direct and first time i plugged it in and tested in ets2 it worked great but since coming out of the game then back in again it does not work, on either ets2 or ats.

I have trackhat opentrack to start automagically when firing up ets2 and everything works as it should outside the game but again in game nothing doing! 

I have only found one person with same problem but he was able to resolve by downloading the opentrack 32bit exe from github and he uninstalled trackhats version of opentrack. I tried this to no avail, One other suggestion was to make sure irtrack was set to on in the ets2 config file in Documents folder which i checked and is set to "1" which = its on.

Anyone else got any helpful advise, workarounds, fix, anything? 

Cheers

Churchnilled

spacer.png

3 answers to this question

Hello there! :)

Your topic has been inactive for more than 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM me or our Support Team members, we will open this Topic again.

Please also consider that you can file a Support Ticket at any time. https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind regards,
Linciano
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and moved to Inactive Topics

spacer.png