Sign in to follow this  
PeterMou.

Favorite type of goods

Guest The Englishman

Chilled, they seem more relaxed than the others when I’m transporting them. 😏

Anything that's above 20 tonnes. If I'm delivering goods, I'm doing it trough External Contracts (WoT) and I take the shortest delivery that's 20+ tonnes. This has both positive and negative things. Positives are: new cargo every 10-20 minutes, very short time spent on highways (let's be real, it can be boring :D) and you are basically jumping from city to city so you'll see a lot of players. However the only negative thing I can think of: Less XP and Credit. But it doesn't really bother me, as I'm Lvl 170+ and if I need some extra money, I hire some drivers and jump between garages.

Anything at all! I'm usually driving around with Krone dryliner or ProfiLiner so empty pallets are a common one for me. I like the heavy nature of these loads, and on small twisty roads make for a good challenge ;) I like to haul anything above 15T to give my truck some good work ;)

Best Wishes;

-RB1988 :)

Containers,specially chamical/fuel.Light and profitable cargoes in short distances and a nice variety of models since SCS made different types of containers for different types chemicals,making each trip a bit different.