Most stable truck

sharshabiel

I think it does’t matter what kind of truck you have, it mainly depends on the trailer itself. In my opinion, the regular low-loaders are the most stable trailers, both the base and the Schwarzmüller ones. The 2nd and 3rd most stable trailers are the flatbeds and the ones that you have when you take glass and concrete panels (the ones that only have 2 axels at the very end of the trailer). 

If we talk technically as per game physics then alot of things matter like trailer,trailer axle count,game play settings,truck axles,etc., and there are infinite answers to your question..

But from my personal experience, The new Volvo FH16 along with a 750HP engine and Allison 4500 R transmission , paired with a 6x4 chassis is an all rounder. Be it a light / moderate weight trailer or a heavy cargo one. This thing can handle it all without any issues. I have been using this configuration for well over 8 months. The transmission works wonders with that torque converter! In heavy cargo it picks up speed so good , i mean engine is already producing 750 horses and with a torque converter the time to pick up the speed reduces and works brilliantly.

Below is a screenshot:

spacer.png

1 hour ago, MrHarv98 said:

If we talk technically as per game physics then alot of things matter like trailer,trailer axle count,game play settings,truck axles,etc., and there are infinite answers to your question..

But from my personal experience, The new Volvo FH16 along with a 750HP engine and Allison 4500 R transmission , paired with a 6x4 chassis is an all rounder. Be it a light / moderate weight trailer or a heavy cargo one. This thing can handle it all without any issues. I have been using this configuration for well over 8 months. The transmission works wonders with that torque converter! In heavy cargo it picks up speed so good , i mean engine is already producing 750 horses and with a torque converter the time to pick up the speed reduces and works brilliantly.

Below is a screenshot:

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

If you compare all truck models with the exact same trailer type, axel count of trailer and truck, same weight and same game  settings, which truck would be most stable on curves, or do they all have the same stability, like buksee said?

A longer truck would be more stable at higher speeds, as the truck weight and forces on it are spread out more. As to anything else changing it, tires could by adjusting the weight balance if parts of the truck are higher or lower, along with the wet traction ratio.

Independent driver

On 8/28/2018 at 2:16 PM, caff!!! said:

to quote Revolver Ocelot: I love to reload shift gears during a battle delivery.

On 11/13/2019 at 7:37 PM, sharshabiel said:

If you compare all truck models with the exact same trailer type, axel count of trailer and truck, same weight and same game  settings, which truck would be most stable on curves, or do they all have the same stability, like buksee said?

I haven't conducted a specific experiment to see if all truck have the same physics if used same trailer and same speeds and every other game setting, but volvo i have found to be very stable at high speeds like even 130kmh or 140kmh..towing a 24T trailer. As for heavy cargo's with the transmission i mentioned and if we don't use the 8x4 chassis which was designed for heavy cargo, on a 6x4 it handles pretty well too, be it paved or unpaved surfaces. Ever since in a update differential got added to all trucks, i found stability and physics to be improved too..

As coming to your last part of the question, which is most stable on the curves, now that relies on chassis,speed and the angle of curve, how you approach it and how much weight you got on the back. So the answer to that question is like infinite honestly because there are so many curves on the base map, everyone's driving style is different. So the answer you're looking for is ultimately in your hands. Drive all trucks through a tight curve with maximum trailer weight and push it as hard as you can. One which doesn't flip is your lucky winner. Good luck!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived