Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Temp freezing Promods 1

andy Suter

Question

Has anyone else been suffering from temp freezing of the game for anything between 3 and 8 seconds. Literally the screen freezes and resumes from where it froze. Im also getting an occasional mild 'clicking' in the sound every 20-30 seconds or so. 

Never noticed this before last night. The only thing ive changed is install process lasso software which was to help red dead redemption run without freezing. While it could be this, i believe that any management of the cores is program specific?

I just want to establish if its my end or server end? (i tested my ethernet connection and i was getting 67mpbs and 25+ upload so my internet is fine)

5 answers to this question

1. Your game could be auto saving and depending on how much it has to save the time spent on saving could mean a minor interruption to your gameplay. 

2. Are you running anything cpu intensive in the background as that would take resources away from your game that it may need. 

3. (This is my best guess) How many A.I. Drivers do you have hired? I know from experience that if you have quite a lot it can impact the game when it does a auto save (as it has more data to save therefore takes longer to complete the save.)

*Edit* Does this happen on “normal” servers or just Promods?

Regards

Edited by The Englishman
Added extra question.

1) the autosave does pop up in the top left and causes a very slight blip in play but its always done this. The freezing im meaning is a full on frozen screen for like 8 seconds.

2) Im not sure. I dont think i am. Only thing ive changed is install rockstar game launcher and the proess lasso program which controls the cores. I may uninstall it and see if it solves it.

3) I fired all my AI drivers a year ago. The freezing has only started happening last night, which makes me think its something to do with the process lasso program.

Ive not tried sim 1 as i only play on promods 1 so i may give that a try to see if its server or promod related and not my machine at all

The only other thing i can think of is theres been an minor update or patch or something in the last week?

Hello,

Try on a non-promods server first then if you’re still having issues remove that lasso program and check again. 

There has been a TMP update not long ago but there is also a windows update that’s been made available (version 1909) that you should get as it fixes a few reported background problems within windows. Also kinda obvious but you’ve got the latest (none-beta) graphics driver installed yeah?

If it turns out that this “lasso” program isn’t at fault I’d try making a new temp profile and see if you still get any issues. 

Regards

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM our support team members, we will open this again.

Thanks to all for participation!

Kind Regrads,
Sabbi [GER]
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive.