3 Million Users

Aestrial

? Congratulations to the TruckersMP and all team ?

• Upvote 1

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

Congratulations TruckersMP and team!???
You did a great job during these years.?

In Multiplayer, this made me form a lot of friendships while traveling and today I have more friends playing ETS2 than other games. It gave me a realistic feeling with its convoy events, actual operations, so it was sensational, I don't even know how to describe it in other words. I can say it was amazing.

# 3milliongiveaway

>  Raaphael   <   

Veteran Driver VII

?   ?  ? ? ?   ?