3 Million Users

Aestrial

Congratulations to TruckersMP!

Although they met many problems, they had many challenges, they face it, they solve it.

And here is the result! Thanks all TruckersMP staffs. Thanks all the Retired Team Members. THANKS for your job!

I am very proud that I am a TMP player!??:tmp:

Congratulations! ? I remember when I signed up back in 2014 (on another Steam account - and no, no ban evasion ?) and both this awesome mod and the community have experienced huge changes during these years. It's been interesting witnessing it grow and change over the years and I never imagined this many would register when I became part of it. Here's to another million! ?

Congratulations to TruckersMP!?

As a huge VTC leader, we have witnessed the development and changes of TruckersMP over the past two years.

I am very pleased that we can participate and witness the amazing changes in this great community.

Let us look forward to 4 Million Users!

Thanks all TruckersMP Staffs. Thanks all Retired Team Members. Thanks all Users.

I am very proud that I am a TMP player!

• Upvote 1

China Chenxi VTC COO --- 中国晨曦俱乐部首席运营官

Chinese  --- English     

*Asia's first TruckersMP official verified VTC*

Our goal is the stars and the sea  

寻求帮助 I 规则 I 中文板块 I 封禁申诉 I 反馈 I 招聘