The last time the ban was 12 months ago, will the number of bans start again?

Decepticons Megatron

Question

I saw this in the rules, but my English is not very good. I can't fully understand it.

Is that mean the last time the ban was 12 months ago, will the number of bans start again?

Such as after the end of the fifth ban (including all previous bans), it will be recalculated as long as there is no ban within 12 months.Or everyone has only 5 chances. The sixth time will be permanently banned. No matter how much time has passed

In addition, the ban was revoked by appeal. Is this a historical ban?

§2.8 - How bans are issued

The first 3 bans issued are at Game Moderator discretion.

The 4th ban is 1 month.

The 5th ban is 3 months.

The 6th ban is permanent with no chance of unban.

Any bans older than 12 months at the time of the new ban being issued are ignored, this 12 month period is the ban cooling-off period. Ban extensions are based on the active (less than 12 months old) bans at the time of expiration and will not be altered if a ban goes over the 12 month period while the ban is active. If you have at least two history bans of the same length in your ban history, Game Moderators will extend your ban to the next ban history length, regardless of how many bans you have had in the last year. Bans that are extended due to it being your 4th, 5th or 6th ban cannot be removed, they are strictly 1 month, 3 months and permanent.

3 answers to this question

If you only have one 1 month ban in your history and one 3 month ban and you get no bans in the next year then the whole procedure starts again with 2.8 being applied. 

So, if all your bans have the yellow dot next to them and the statement I said above is true your ban won't be permanent. 

I would also like to say it is very much situational to what ban length you get depending how many bans you have had in total in your history so this is a little hard to answer without being able to see your TMP profile.

• Upvote 2
  • Woah! 1

I'll explain briefly.

For example, suppose you have a record of a ban.

====================Ban History(This is an example.)===========================

In-Game

Issued by Game Moderator

Reason: Ramming - <link> 

Appealed: 0 times

Expires: 27 Sep 00:16

In-Game

Issued by Game Moderator

Reason: Blocking - <link> 

Expires: 7 Jul 00:16

In-Game

Issued by Game Moderator

Reason: Reckless Overtaking - <link> 

Expires: 13 Apr 00:16

In-Game

Issued by Game Moderator

Reason: Trolling - <link> // 3 m due to history

Expires: 7 Mar 2018 12:32

In-Game

Issued by Game Moderator

Reason: Ramming - <link> // 1 m due to history

Expires: 30 Oct 2017 23:12

In-Game

Issued by Game Moderator

Expires: 2 Aug 2017 23:12

In-Game

Issued by Game Moderator

Expires: 30 May 2018 23:12

In-Game

Issued by Game Moderator

Expires: 26 Feb 2018 23:12

This is based on the current time (2019.11.12 UTC 9:00)

If you are granted an additional ban here, you will be permanently banned.

Ban records marked in yellow are ignored. there are three activated bans (green), and the next time the ban is paid, one month is banned. 

However, since you have already been banned for three months, you will be permanently banned, including van records for more than 12 months.

That is, no matter how many times you have been banned in a year, the 4th, 5th and 6th vans will be paid unconditionally.

I hope this solves your problem.

Kind Regards,

TeamAudi l Chemistry l M,

TeamAudi Manager

Chemistry_TMP

TeamAudi Project Manager