New road to the Black Sea DLC

PeterMou.

Utah was released 20 days after the gameplay preview and release month announcement. If SCS does the same timeline for this DLC, it will be released in December, probably between the 2nd and 6th of December, if they announce the release month this week.

Sorry for the English response, but my German isn't that good anymore, did understand the question though, but can't answer it in Deutsch as good as I can in English :( Hopefully my comment will be helpful. Sorry again!

As mentioned by Andy above, the only real reason I will be buying the DLC is if the ProMods server depends on the content. I personally don't hold any attachment to the DLC other than for that reason.

In the last week, I have been watching a recorded livestream from SCS showing Romania from the DLC and I have to admit it looks really underwhelming and uninspired; it would also appear that many Romanian fans have voiced their concerns regarding the country in the content, claiming it doesn't touch on the realism aspect when compared to the country in reality and that many key locations have been left out. I can't comment further on this as I have never been to Romania therefore cannot form a comparison of my own, however from observing the livestream footage I can honestly admit it doesn't look very fascinating, other than the new river crossing animation being added in. When it comes to the one lane roads in each direction, if you were to show me footage from Beyond The Baltic Sea, I really wouldn't be able to tell the difference and you would have me fooled for the most part.

My opinions are my own and are based from the 2 hours of footage I've seen of the content so far, so I'm still trying to keep an open minded approach to how the DLC looks visually. My opinions could change once I see more. If the DLC looks good to you then all power goes to you!

banner.png

On 11/15/2019 at 6:21 PM, Scania LTD l Fezz l Owner said:

I'll be buying it immediately when it hits however, it'll be intresting to see what promods is going to do!

They will probably do the same as they did with Italy and the Baltic DLC. They already said that "if the DLC is better than the promods version, which most likely will be the case, it will be imported into the mod as it is."

• 2 weeks later...

Archived