[REJECTED] How the player writes translations

Chemistry_TMP

Oh, I'm not a translator but I want to translate? Then see this post!

1. Never translate posts that contain the TruckersMP logo or photos related to TruckersMP.

: Posts that include the TruckersMP logo are official TruckersMP posts. This can be translated by TruckersMP Translator for a more accurate translation. Please understand that this is a more accurate way to translate.

2. In general, start with the Guide tab when you translate.

: In general, when copying any post to make a translation, you must ask the author of the article for consent. If you do not comply, a warning may be issued. Anyone can translate a guide. Do not translate posts with the TruckersMP logo, such as #1. In my case, I didn't have any basic knowledge before doing the TruckersMP Forum, so the post moved to the Trash tab. However, I hope that many users can use the forum through this guide.

3. Do not use the translator. 

: You can use some translators. However, if you use a lot of translator, the sentences are not natural. I recommend that you translate by yourself.

4. For guides, only one translation per day is required.

: TruckersMP recently had a Korean translator, but with the recent translator, Korean translators have been forced to do much work. So I posted a lot of articles to help translators. However, I've heard that writing too many posts at once can be considered spam, so I recommend writing one translation post per day.  

Although this guide may not be helpful, I hope many users will use the Forum.

Thank you :D

Chemistry_TMP

TeamAudi Project Manager

• Project Manager

Hello,

Thank you for your intention. But the content of this guide is already covered in the rules which everyone who registered accepted.

"§4.9 - Translation of content to other languages

Official content can only be translated by the staff itself, more precisely by the Translation Team to ensure a good quality of translations. Additionally, if a translated topic doesn't make sense or is translated with translation tools such as Google, the Forum Moderation Team reserves the right to remove/hide such topics.

This means that you're still allowed to translate community content in another language, as long as the translated topic keeps the original quality even after the translation."

=> https://truckersmp.com/rules

Thanks for your understanding.

Appeal your banSubmit feedback | Have a nice day 🧡