Real Operations - 24 November 2019

Digital

Greetings!

If you attended our Real Operations in American Truck Simulator in July, you may have been impressed with our wide range of custom vehicles involved to pull off such a massive event.

Not only that, but we were very keen to introduce the support of map edits to the operations around California!

But fear not Euro Truck fans. We're bringing Real Operations back to Europe very soon!

Introducing...

POSTER

Our upcoming Real Operations event will be the best in Euro Truck Simulator 2 yet! Featuring lots of new vehicles and operations, you will be joined amongst thousands of players experiencing our most thrilling European event.

Everything will be happening in real-time for you and your fellow truckers to witness. From emergency vehicles responding to incidents, including; fire trucks, police cars, and ambulances, to dynamic custom roadworks, rescue missions, and even police chases!

Real Operations V8

There's not long to wait before you're in your truck and experiencing our eighth edition of TruckersMP's large scale event.

We're very excited to confirm the event will be live on Sunday 24 November 2019 between the hours of 16:00 - 20:00 UTC. That's four hours to experience the real operations.

If you're not sure when you can play in your timezone, please refer to our Alternative Timezones.

Real Ops V8 will be held around eight cities across Belgium, Luxembourg, and France. All of the cities and roads where the operations take place are shown in the event zone map below.

MAP

In Real Operations, you can choose which city you start in, and where you want to end. You can take a trailer with any destination or use your own trailer if you're purchased one.

You don't need to set a destination, either! Participants are welcome to freely roam on the highlighted roads above to experience any route you choose. Want to check out that awesome operation again? You can turn around and experience it as much as you want!

Some important details if you want to join:

Server: Real Ops V8

Temporary Official Event Rules: Click here!

We hope you're as excited as we are.. see you there!

-TruckersMP Team

--> View post on homepage

• Like 11
  • HaulieLove 6

4h traffic jam simulator, there will only be a handful who actually get to see anything because of the low fps & number of people attending! Oh & lets not forget we got that stupid unreliable connection bs that basically penalises players with a hard drive ( its the loading time not the internet connection ). Tats not me being negative, thats me stating true facts, people want to see the stuff but they don't get too & it causes storm clouds to form as more & more start to get fed up

31 minutes ago, ScaniaFan89 said:

4h traffic jam simulator, there will only be a handful who actually get to see anything because of the low fps & number of people attending! Oh & lets not forget we got that stupid unreliable connection bs that basically penalises players with a hard drive ( its the loading time not the internet connection ). Tats not me being negative, thats me stating true facts, people want to see the stuff but they don't get too & it causes storm clouds to form as more & more start to get fed up

There are eight cities to start from, but if they are still too busy you can park anywhere in the event zone which is quieter and go from there. Unreliable connection is mostly when trying to load your game into an already over-populated area. Start outside the city if this happens and you should have a better experience.

• Like 2

It gonna be awesome ❤️❤️ 

Happy to see Real Operation in ETS2 :wub:

Languages: ?? | ??

انجمن فارسی

قوانین استخدام | پشتیبانی | بازخورد | مشاهده اعضای تیم | راهنما | سیستم پایگاه دانش | پیشنهادات

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides Suggestions
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Personal contact info:

YouTube | Twitch | Discord |
“You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.” —Michael Jordan

2 hours ago, Digital said:

Unreliable connection is mostly when trying to load your game into an already over-populated area. Start outside the city if this happens and you should have a better experience.

Speedy gets it a lot when trying to do reports, its not just loading a save it can happen out of nowhere...The Promods 1 server is a fine example, it keeps crashing out & you can be in the *beep* end of nowhere & suddenly it throws up that message when no one is around! ( i don't know why that server keeps crashing even under light load ).

As for the event i really wish us players could have access to some of the vehicles such as say a bus or the refuse truck, or other utility vehicles just to give us some variation . I can't join the event team before you say it as my history blocks it! Just a suggestion 

4 hours ago, [VIVA] ismail [TR] said:

I Will be there :)

Hope to see you there

1 hour ago, Stepqen said:

How do players get invloved. Like say i wanted to help out with an operation how would i do so?

Sadly you are unable to be involved in scenarios of events in our Real Operations V8, our own TruckersMP Staff help us with those I'm afraid. So there is no availability for players to help out with set operations. However there is a chance you may get pulled over but unable to involve yourselves in our scenarios. So our team will be getting involved with this.

• Like 2

Too bad the official TruckersMP events are always on Sunday evenings when I'm not able to attend them. The last Real Ops was amazingly organized and I was really hoping to be able to attend this one, but unfortunately it doesn't seem to be possible. Anyway, I'm still very excited to see the "random events" of Real Ops 8 on YouTube and of course, I hope that everyone who attends the event has fun!

8 hours ago, MHT_ said:

Too bad the official TruckersMP events are always on Sunday evenings when I'm not able to attend them

Me too, most people have Sunday breaks (only some people have to work). So why doesn't TMP hold an event on Saturday night instead of Sunday? If held on Sunday, some places will be very late and on Monday, they have to go to work early, which is a difficulty for them.

However, I will try to attend it 

On 11/11/2019 at 7:34 AM, MHT_ said:

Too bad the official TruckersMP events are always on Sunday evenings when I'm not able to attend them. The last Real Ops was amazingly organized and I was really hoping to be able to attend this one, but unfortunately it doesn't seem to be possible. Anyway, I'm still very excited to see the "random events" of Real Ops 8 on YouTube and of course, I hope that everyone who attends the event has fun!

We rotate our events on Saturday and Sunday evenings, as we know some people work or go out on Saturdays as well.

On 11/11/2019 at 4:52 PM, [NT-CRC] jorensanbar said:

Hello Digital.

Could I use this information to post on my blog? Of course translated into the Spanish language.

My blog is free, and has no advertising. It is our homepage of the VTC.

Yes, of course!

• Like 1

On 11/11/2019 at 11:23 AM, [ETS2MCG] Masunio said:

Me too, most people have Sunday breaks (only some people have to work). So why doesn't TMP hold an event on Saturday night instead of Sunday? If held on Sunday, some places will be very late and on Monday, they have to go to work early, which is a difficulty for them.

However, I will try to attend it 

Because A. Their will be not enough members

B. Different time zones 

C.none of above