How to be an administrator in the game

[E-S-T]-Leijun

Hey!

First of all, if you have a question, I recommend you post in the correct section https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/

Police cars are only allowed to be used by the staff, if you want to drive one, you must be part of the staff.

I recommend you take a look at this post to answer your questions:

Also, you can look at some posts in this section, the maybe are helpful

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/413-beginners/

Regards ^_^

So funny enough. That is not actually what we do as moderators. Most of our work consists of doing reports. Either Web Reports or in game reports. Why is that? Cause thats the most efficient way of keeping the servers running. Since there is a lot more users than moderators, its more efficient to have the users report people and then have us look at it and deal with what ever has been done. Cause if we had to drive around in a police car and spot people doing bad stuff we wouldent be able to catch a lot of people. And we dont guide traffic either. We use the tools we have to kick people and ban people to keep things going. But we dont actually guide traffic that much. Mostly because our time can be spent better than that. So most of our time goes with handling web reports and in game reports. But if you would like to become a moderator then keep an eye on this page: https://truckersmp.com/recruitment  You will be able to see there if we are recruiting for moderation :) But that is not to say we dont have fun cause we do (and reports can be fun too!). There is always the different events and stuff. They are always fun to do :) And other stuff we get to do. So its not all just work :P

The way you become a game moderator is:

1. You don't ask

2. You wait for the recruitment section to be open

3. You apply for it and go from there

4. If you still wanna be a game moderator read 1-4 again :) 

Just remember a game moderators job isn't just driving around in their police car. They have to deal with so many reports and trolls that they probably get no time to just drive around in their cars. Its not as easy as it looks. I have never been a game moderator on ets2 but I have had a mate who was and believe me there is a lot more to it than getting a flashy police car :) 

Hello.

It is not easy to become officer.

You need to be active on forums, be in touch with community.

You need to hard work to become admin.

And admin is not just driving police car, admins don't event have time fro driving cars, they need to check reports and so on.

So, be active and don't be reckless in game and one day, maybe you will.

Also, to become admin you need to join the TruckersMP team in other rank (Support, Forum Moderator) and then someone can promote you if he/she sees that you are good working.

There's occasionally recruitment open for game moderators but it recently ended so it might not be back for awhile. Something to keep in mind when applying is that you need to have no bans in the past year and no more than 3 bans in total. If accepted, I don't think you become a game mod right away but you become a trainee, report moderator, and then game mod.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/9/2019 at 12:35 PM, [A.T.S] I 192 I leijun said:

How to be an administrator in the game,I also want to drive police cars and guide traffic

Well, Game Moderators (from now on GM) do not just drive police cars and guide the traffic, MrSirViking explained that in another comment which I suppose you've read through already. All he said is right by what I've seen from admins. 

I highly suggest that you read through this https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/27 . If you have trouble understanding some of it feel free to ask me, as I would like to help you. Generally a GM goes through reports people have sent in-game and on the website, and they choose whether or not the driver will be banned, aswell as the duration of the ban. 

Another thing listed on the post is that they dont want people to join as a GM just to drive police car.

Again, read through and ask me if you have trouble to understand something, I'd be more than happy to help

Regards

• 3 weeks later...

Archived