What do you use to play ATS with?

Reaper42

Been using keyboard steering for decades, first started on the Amiga.  Fully used to it (gaming on keyboard) now, doubt I’ll revert to anything else. 

I started playing ATS with an old Act Labs ForceRS with all the options that I bought over 20 years ago.  I've since modernized (not sure if it's really an upgrade...) to a Thrustmaster T150.  I works great for ATS, but if I was still actively racing online I don't think this wheel would be precise enough.  There are definitely things I miss about the ForceRS.

On ‎11‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 1:37 PM, reaper42 said:

There are a lot of different ways to play ATS. I just upgraded to the Thrustmaster Wheel and shifter. What does everyone else use?

I have been Using g27 wheel which I re done to fit in my custom KW900 cockpit +mouse+ keyboard + using USB game controller main board to run my taco switches and key ignition switch start truck with a key and 3 screens + real car stereo hooked upto my PC'S power supply and also 2 ipads running on the wifi to show my taco and speeedo's and the other shows my trailer information thanks to the telemetry software

16 hours ago, aaron0007 said:

I have been Using g27 wheel which I re done to fit in my custom KW900 cockpit +mouse+ keyboard + using USB game controller main board to run my taco switches and key ignition switch start truck with a key and 3 screens + real car stereo hooked upto my PC'S power supply and also 2 ipads running on the wifi to show my taco and speeedo's and the other shows my trailer information thanks to the telemetry software

Do you have any pictures of your set up. Would love to see how it looks. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived