Ryandench57356

Road to black sea- Danube river crossing cutscene thoughts?

Guest The Englishman

Quite impressive to be honest.

Now I’m thinking will they do anything about the existing transport routes and include a 20 second clip here and a 20 second clip there. Train journeys could also be improved visually too. 

11 minutes ago, Lorciaa said:

That looks really nice and interesting but on multiplayer it's gonna be much worse place than service in Duisburg. 😂

I doubt there will be much traffic will be condensed into 1 area. It wasn't the case with baltic dlc. People want to explore the whole dlc so they will spread out.

As much as I would like to applaud SCS for their development progress, I do not see the need for animated cutscenes, because the player can not interact which makes them as useless as static loading screens.

The more and more they show of the map the more hyped I’m getting. This is definitely one of my favorites that has been showcased of it so far even though it seems there will be huge jams with some of the road layouts. 

the next logical step would be to have the ferry move like frogger games, where sometimes you arrive and you see the ferry sailing off in the distance, or sailing towards you so you have to wait. 

also, have it where it can only carry 2 trucks or 4 cars at a time.

It could also be a fun thing to use in the real ops V9 or V10