GUIDE ON USING MULTIPLE TRAILERS IN ANY CITY OR COUNTRY OF ETS 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/23/2020 at 10:21 PM, TheeRider said:

Hey, my thing looks like this after using the decrypter. Already reinstalled ETS2 since i saw a pervious person had same issue, still not working. Any help? It only finds one thing of trailer_defs :(

C1u6C7W.png

Hello @TheeRider, This error is simple to solve, just you download another SII. Decrypted and your problem will be solved if you want the SII. Decrypted, send me a message at the Forum's DM. I'll be very happy to be able to help you :) 

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello,

Very interesting guide, I'm a bit nervous trying save editing because chances are high I can mess things up. So a few questions before I attempt this:

1) I'm going to create another test profile, level up a little, save some good money, buy my own truck and then 1 big garage. In case I mess up w/ save edit, and this test profile will get messed up and inaccessible, I would still be able to use my original main profile, correct?

2) I found some mods on steam workshop that basically tell you that they will allow to use HTC in any garage and transport cargo all over map, are these mods pretty much the same save edit tweaks per your guide?

3) I'm not planning to mess w/ trailer combinations, happy w/ HCT (which is A-double), I just want to be able to use on the rest of the map & transport cargo w/ it. In the events of future game updates, can they mess up save edit & render HCT bound to FI again?

Thanks a lot, wish me luck lol!

Hello so based on what I’ve read there yes you should be able to reach your own save still if it doesn’t pop up check steam apps to see if your save got re located and in terms of steam mods I don’t personally advise using them with the save edit and haven’t tried but if it says itll work well with it just presave your load out to make sure it doesn’t affect it.

18 hours ago, D_C Trucking said:

Hello,

Very interesting guide, I'm a bit nervous trying save editing because chances are high I can mess things up. So a few questions before I attempt this:

1) I'm going to create another test profile, level up a little, save some good money, buy my own truck and then 1 big garage. In case I mess up w/ save edit, and this test profile will get messed up and inaccessible, I would still be able to use my original main profile, correct?

2) I found some mods on steam workshop that basically tell you that they will allow to use HTC in any garage and transport cargo all over map, are these mods pretty much the same save edit tweaks per your guide?

3) I'm not planning to mess w/ trailer combinations, happy w/ HCT (which is A-double), I just want to be able to use on the rest of the map & transport cargo w/ it. In the events of future game updates, can they mess up save edit & render HCT bound to FI again?

Thanks a lot, wish me luck lol!

For 1, profiles are entirely separate entities, although with save editing, you can copy trucks and trailers across reasonably easily, so it won't mess up your main profile.

In terms of 3, it's very unlikely it will rebound it to Finland again, as a game update isn't going to change your save game unless they change the names of the trailer definitions, which they would have no reason to do. 

Quality Productions

Kind regards, 

.Quality

rk0ThyI.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/1/2021 at 3:04 PM, Uncle Ronnie said:

Hi, I am struggling with this. I have followed everything step by step, yet when I go back onto single player it still says it is a HCT as opposed to single. I have changed each item as explained and it hasn't done anything. What am I doing wrong? TIA. 

Remember to remove country validations also on slave trailer make it null

• 2 weeks later...

Hey! I read all the lines you wrote. There really is very useful information under each title. In fact , I would like many players to read this topic and learn detailed information. I hope the players will regulate themselves. Thank you so much for the information you gave You are good man.

King Regards
Scanva Diesel A/S

Hi, when i look into my profiles map, it's empty... i can't find my saved game annywere... only autosaves but they are in steam_profiles(1.39.4.17s).bak file... 

i think i maybe have done something wrong in the past or something...

I have Teamviewer in case you want to help me with it :) 

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Bas950 said:

Anyway to fix this? image.png.3588940bed0c84a6046a65701223aee0.png

Normally when this happens to me I create my own job, which can be done on either Virtual Speditor or through the Trucky Overlay dispatch system.

I believe the problem you're having is quite common on TruckersMP, and these are the best ways that I know of to solve the issue.

Hope this helps!

On 2/13/2021 at 7:41 PM, fiesta_stijn said:

Hi, when i look into my profiles map, it's empty... i can't find my saved game annywere... only autosaves but they are in steam_profiles(1.39.4.17s).bak file... 

i think i maybe have done something wrong in the past or something...

I have Teamviewer in case you want to help me with it :) 

This may be because your profile is set to save to steam cloud

• 2 months later...

Impressive guide ❤️ thank you

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------