GUIDE ON USING MULTIPLE TRAILERS IN ANY CITY OR COUNTRY OF ETS 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok, what I have found, if Cloud save is Enabled then in My Documents saved profile will not appear. 
Because steam cloud is enabled, then it creates your profile in 
\Steam\userdata\********\227300\remote\profiles\*******\save\
227300 is ETS
\save\ it depends on how much saves you have, there will be several folder, but biggest number will be last save, lets say i just created 4th save, 
image.png.f0e0a8d81199df0edd8adb90561b9188.png

Open folder 4, and there you have game.sii file, decrypt, and edit in Notepad++ 

To do this, you need to change only country validation to 0, thats all, dont know why you change everything else

I drive triple htc for 2 years already, its kinda hard to use, because you cant f7+enter, because it goes in textures, you cant load at any companies, i usually use LKWlog, because its one of some companies, which lets you take the cargo, because there are some companies that put load marker in walls.

Main question is - how to make this mod to have cargoes with bigger mass? All europe for this trailers give 7 tonn cargoes max, 25-30+ only in Finland. I change cargoes mass using cargoman, but im kinda tired of it. Any advice to solve this problem?

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On 2/28/2022 at 3:35 AM, Vikanas said:

Ok, what I have found, if Cloud save is Enabled then in My Documents saved profile will not appear. 
Because steam cloud is enabled, then it creates your profile in 
\Steam\userdata\********\227300\remote\profiles\*******\save\
227300 is ETS
\save\ it depends on how much saves you have, there will be several folder, but biggest number will be last save, lets say i just created 4th save, 
image.png.f0e0a8d81199df0edd8adb90561b9188.png

Open folder 4, and there you have game.sii file, decrypt, and edit in Notepad++ 

thank you so much, you saved me a lot of time to look for this

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...