Average age of ETS driver

andy Suter

average age of ETS2 player  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Im Curious what the average age spread is on the forum/game. I think it would be quite a mature audience but i think we may be surprised. If you are willing please enter your age band below. Ive kept the poll private so people cant see who voted. And as an added question, tick if you have a real life driving licence also.

• 10-17
    • 18-30
    • 31-50
    • 51+
    • Yes i have a driving license
    • No I dont have a driving license

Very cool idea to make this. Is always interesting who the person in the cabin is. Guess I kinda predicted the results myself. Mostly a wider group.

The game is appealing to everyone. From kids that want to drive a truck and drive 250 to players to relax and chat to a more professional segement of people with a passion.

Went 29 in october and not having a driving licence. Tried two times (in 2012 and 2014) but I became lazy on the first try and i had some family issues on the second try. ? And right now I can't afford to start again. ?

Yes I know, I basically burned money, lol.
But I could drive... well a normal car, not a truck ?

Female | german & english | sarcastic | gaming

76561198013596467.png

Discord: DahakaSkyRising#2850

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/bulletx3/

[That profilepicture is my avatar from Second Life]

• 3 weeks later...

Archived