Jump to content
MAESTRO ZIIKOS

110 KMPH SEED LIMIT HAS TO RECONSIDER!

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, Breathgon said:

Hello everyone,

I had an idea in the past but nobody listened to me, I suggested that TMP should create a simulation server for people who are playing the real simulation, and there apply all the current rules, and create an aracade server (with collisions) where there is no limit speed and where they will apply only the rules for hacking and insulting. We should recognize that it is not the majority which is playing simulation, am I not right? Then people who like playing like in Forza Horizon 4, could all go on this server. Then all the people who play the real simulation (the base of TMP) could have their server without encountering troubles. 🤷‍♂️

 

that's what TMP was like back in the day, with Europe 1 and Europe 2

EU#2 was always full, even though it had people going as fast as they can and maybe crashing into others more than they should

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Breathgon
13 hours ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

@Breathgon It's a lot easier. The people who like playing like in Forza Horizon 4 can use Forza Horizon 4 to speed and crash whatever they want. Why should people who don't like to play Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator have their own server in TruckersMP?

I totally agree with you (I personally play simulation) but the problem is that you can't prevent these people from playing online you know, so I guess with have no choice, but of course they should play Forza Horizon 4. lol
 

42 minutes ago, strazyyy said:

 

that's what TMP was like back in the day, with Europe 1 and Europe 2

EU#2 was always full, even though it had people going as fast as they can and maybe crashing into others more than they should

Yeah it's true Europe 2 was a kind of arcade server, but finally the simulation server isn't that different except that people cannot go ahead 110km/h. Also the 110 km/h in the past already existed it isn't new. Just to let you know guys I'm not for these people who race on TMP, but I think we should try to adapt because you cannot prevent them to play TMP. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Breathgon said:

Just to let you know guys I'm not for these people who race on TMP, but I think we should try to adapt because you cannot prevent them to play TMP. 


According to the server stats, they seem to enjoy themselves quite well on the simulation servers. 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

not really 110KMH is a good speed the reason the limit was changed was due to so many crashes happening especially C_D road this has reduced the amount of reports flooding in what everyone has to remember is this is a simulation not a racing game and a lot of people struggle to understand that concept this has benefited and reduced cause of collisions now I do get if your on a highway and you hit a city limiter that should be checked into so the city limit is not as wide spread but the speed limit is fine there's no need to change it for now 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/8/2020 at 11:51 AM, shaaka said:

reduce the speed limit just for a road c so ridiculous

me who never frequent this road
moreover I never saw proof that there is less report than before

I never saw any proof that there are the same or more reports than before. But I can't see the amount of reports now, and couldn't see them before. So it means nothing.

 

From my POV, since the changes I can drive 5000 Km without having to report anyone, before the changes, the same 5000 Km would end with at least 3-4 reported players, and I haven't driven on the C-D area for years, so the difference is all over the map, not just one road. In fact, that road is probably the place where things have changed the least. Only guessing, but there should be less reports than before. Even the clumsiest drivers have better control at 110 Km/h than at 150 Km/h.

  • Like 2
  • True Story 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There should be EU#2 server like year ago. It was full all the time. What was the point to delete this server? Back in the day it was EU#1 

ReAlIsTiC pLaYErS could play on EU#1 

Everyone was happy but NO we will make ReAliStiC ets 2 with super realistic winter mod physics and spinning trucks like helicopter xDD

Newbies, I drive 89/90 km/h in 99% of my playtime. In my opinion there shouldn't be any speed limit. 150 km/h was good I think.

Yesterday I played on this Event server where you can drive 80 km/h in the city and 150km/h out of the city. It was really great.

If you can't drive you will crash in the city with 60 km/h on your speedo. 

If you can you can drive 170 km/h with trailer and do 0 damage but it's not realistic - it just a game.

 

Maybe let players pay to bring back EU#2 Server - you will see how many donations you will get. I can pay donation if you bring back old good EU#2 

 

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Ah Bunker
On 11/7/2019 at 3:05 PM, MAESTRO ZIIKOS said:

Whats the meaning of this alteration? There is no fun in the game after this thing happens, guys we need to make them heard this absurd inconvenience, so support me against them for better ets, LIMITS HAS NEED TO GO! So what are you thinking about that?

No, Ets is not a race game but Simulator game. Speed limit is good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, iBrachoO said:

There should be EU#2 server like year ago. It was full all the time. What was the point to delete this server? Back in the day it was EU#1 

ReAlIsTiC pLaYErS could play on EU#1 

Everyone was happy but NO we will make ReAliStiC ets 2 with super realistic winter mod physics and spinning trucks like helicopter xDD

Newbies, I drive 89/90 km/h in 99% of my playtime. In my opinion there shouldn't be any speed limit. 150 km/h was good I think.

Yesterday I played on this Event server where you can drive 80 km/h in the city and 150km/h out of the city. It was really great.

If you can't drive you will crash in the city with 60 km/h on your speedo. 

If you can you can drive 170 km/h with trailer and do 0 damage but it's not realistic - it just a game.

 

Maybe let players pay to bring back EU#2 Server - you will see how many donations you will get. I can pay donation if you bring back old good EU#2 

 

 

The TMP creators want to move to a more simulation focused environment.  It doesn't matter what you or anyone else wants, it's their mod and they can make the rules however they want. Despite the frequent posts from kids, a lot of the TMP users don't enjoy having kids speeding recklessly and ruining our deliveries.  Limiting the speed limit is one of the simpler methods of preventing accidents.  Though honestly I'd rather just have much higher punishments, I'd be fine with letting you kids speed if I could get you banned for a month for the first offence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheCreepyTruckr said:

The TMP creators want to move to a more simulation focused environment.  It doesn't matter what you or anyone else wants, it's their mod and they can make the rules however they want. Despite the frequent posts from kids, a lot of the TMP users don't enjoy having kids speeding recklessly and ruining our deliveries.  Limiting the speed limit is one of the simpler methods of preventing accidents.  Though honestly I'd rather just have much higher punishments, I'd be fine with letting you kids speed if I could get you banned for a month for the first offence.

Fortunately you can do nothing so you can dream to ban players for a month just because they crashed. Not everyone is a troll or rammer. 

 

Yeah It doesn't matter, any player opinions doesn't matter - good xD

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, iBrachoO said:

Fortunately you can do nothing so you can dream to ban players for a month just because they crashed. Not everyone is a troll or rammer. 

 

Yeah It doesn't matter, any player opinions doesn't matter - good xD

 

Sure not everyone is a troll or rammer but it's also entirely possible to play this game without any accidents.  If another user is incapable of driving without an accident, they should be playing single player until they learn how to drive properly. 

 

But sure, I'll just keep dreaming about banning you kids while I continue uploading reports and having these reckless kids banned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, TheCreepyTruckr said:

Sure not everyone is a troll or rammer but it's also entirely possible to play this game without any accidents.  If another user is incapable of driving without an accident, they should be playing single player until they learn how to drive properly. 

 

But sure, I'll just keep dreaming about banning you kids while I continue uploading reports and having these reckless kids banned.

What an interesting life you have. Probably you are the one who yelling "rec" all the time when you see crash. Continue and do your job ets 2 policeman :D - this is how ETS 2 MP looks nowadays

 

You think I'm a kid ? "you kids" what does it mean ?  You don't even know how ets 2 mp look like in 2014/2015 so what are u talking about?  As I said do your job..

 

I still think there shouldn't be any speed restrictions. Maybe in the city to prevent lags. But I'm just a player and can't do anything about it. A I said I drive 99% of my time with wotr trailers so I'm limited to 90 km/h. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, iBrachoO said:

What an interesting life you have. Probably you are the one who yelling "rec" all the time when you see crash. Continue and do your job ets 2 policeman :D - this is how ETS 2 MP looks nowadays

 

You think I'm a kid ? "you kids" what does it mean ?  You don't even know how ets 2 mp look like in 2014/2015 so what are u talking about?  As I said do your job..

 

I still think there shouldn't be any speed restrictions. Maybe in the city to prevent lags. But I'm just a player and can't do anything about it. A I said I drive 99% of my time with wotr trailers so I'm limited to 90 km/h. 

How cute, you're probably one of the kids crashing every single turn.  And yeah, considering I'm an old fart most of you are kids to me especially with the whining entitled attitude that a lot of you seem to have.  

 

There is a server without speed restrictions, people are completelyfree to use that.  The real issue isn't that they can't speed, it's that they can't crash on the Arcade server, hence why you're all here complaining about the speed limit on the simulation server. If speed was the only legitimate complaint, that arcade server would be just as filled as the sim sever.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah you got me sherlock. I'm crashing every single turn since 2014 ;) 

If you are "old fart" why do you think current winter mod is realistic? You ever sat in real car or truck ? 

 

Keep your job recording everyone on ets. Very interesting thing to do. I quit this 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@TheCreepyTruckr

your going to get no where with the "tidepod" generation, they want to ram everyone or cause as many accidents as they can. this is  part of the reason I don't play ETSMP any more. I occasionally hop in to ATSMP but you will find its share of less than civil drivers. 

 

here is my solution to the people whining about the fact that they have to follow speed limitation, or play with out one but cant ram people, I say, make a server that they get logged into, where they can drive as fast as they want, ram who ever they want, but are unable to put in reports, unable to use F7, will have their  website reporting abilities revoked. then they can troll other trolls. solves their issue of not being able to ram people and they can drive as fast as they want.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As far as I am concerned with the "Road to Simulation" changes that TruckersMP made a few months ago are really ideal because they will provide realistic simulation as if you are driving a truck in real life. I like the changes and the limit to 110km/h because it stops the amount of reports and/or people losing interest in the game because of other people wanting to drive recklessly.

 

The speed limiter has been inactive on the Arcade servers for a while, so if you are on the simulation servers, personally, you would be better off being on the arcade servers, however, some rules still do apply there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A point to those who enjoy taking doubles and HCT trucks down the CD road, please do not attempt to overtake others, keep to 60km/h apart from the gas station area where it is 50km/h.

 

Technically you should not be taking those trucks down that road as it leads to Belgium where doubles are not permitted

 

If you are following a double on the CD road, for safety sake don't try to overtake it as there is insufficient room to pass safely with oncoming traffic.

  • True Story 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...