110 KMPH SEED LIMIT HAS TO RECONSIDER!

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, jimmy mack said:

Right its not a bout the upper speed limit ?. Its about  blanket speed on bypasses and ring roads that do not go ant where near the city's an towns  they should be set at the right speed  ???  YOU ALL MISSED MY POINT OR DIDNT READ IT RIGHT ??? 

That happens because of how the cities are modelled in ETS2. They are just square areas, those squares' sides are what define the city limits and any roads going through them will be treated as "inside city limits", no matter if they're highways, bypasses or ring roads.

7 hours ago, shyly_Dude said:

Conduzco un DAF. ¿CÓMO PUEDO LLEGAR A 110 km / h? No.: wacko:

Como muchos otros antes que yo dijeron: No es Need for Speed.

Hello 

I drive a 460 Renault with box of 12 and still reach 110 km/hr, but it is without clear load this; but as you've always said before, it doesn't matter because this is a simulation, and no matter how fast the vehicle reaches, but as one drives respecting the laws and maintaining order and don't run like a madman, because even though in real life a truck can reach about 110 km/hr, one must stick to what the law says and not running or doing bad maneuvers that pose a danger to other players and thus reach a higher level of simulation as you want in TMP.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

110 KMph is already enough, it will be crazy if trucks go above 150 KMph (singleplayer), usually they will fail at turning and braking ( most devastating with the cars ). I mean i get it sometimes people like to stick with the speed limit and want to overtake the player because their slow, well it aint Forza Horizon or Grand Turismo. itS a dARn siMulATOr ?

I personally like the in-city speed limits of 60km/h. But I do think that the 110km/hr general speed limit is a bit much (as in having it at all outside of city limits is a bit stupid, imo).
Sure, the game is a simulator. But I could counter with the fact that there is a big difference between accuracy and authenticity.

7 hours ago, Nobody Knows said:

I agree with you. Exaggerating something hurts everything.

110 is fine. I dont see any reason to be able to go faster. Before when there was no limiter you could do 170 something. It just causes mayhem. 110 is a reasonable speed. But a 90kph limiter would make it a bit dull since there is no ai traffic involved.

Archived