110 KMPH SEED LIMIT HAS TO RECONSIDER!

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I`m sorry but i don't agree the speed limiter how it is right now its pointless.. in my opinion the accidents doesn't happen because of the speed, it happens because of the kids that doesn't know to keep the distances between each other, and also when they are overtaking they don't appreciate the distance and when they finish the overtake they ramm you over. you say to go on arcade server, ok i would go if i have collisions over there what's the point of playing on a server that doesn't have the same similarity that Simulation 1 has . i mean its like u limit us from the others, there should be a equal share of this if u say u (the community) u dictate us u go play with limit and the others go to arcade servers and do what? u want but without collisions why not ?... u guys are affraid because if u put collisions zones on arcade server, that server will be popular than the Simulation 1 server.  

how did the speed limit fix the Calais - Duisburg national road ??? ... in 0 way.

The server in the other part of the map is almost empty its not so full i mean if u go in the black sea area very low amount of players same in uk and baltic, italy area . 

if u take a long trip u will be driving alone 70% of the time so maybe u can change the speed limits on highways to be higher than 110.

Also there's a problem with the limit of 60km/h in the black sea dlc cities u drive with 60km/h even if u go out of the city and thats not normal u should fix that.

1 hour ago, dacia1310 said:

I`m sorry but i don't agree the speed limiter how it is right now its pointless.. in my opinion the accidents doesn't happen because of the speed, it happens because of the kids that doesn't know to keep the distances between each other, and also when they are overtaking they don't appreciate the distance and when they finish the overtake they ramm you over.

Accidents caused by a violation of security distance is a prime example of incidents caused by speed.

Here is why.

The following rule of thumbs already includes the factor speed multiple times.

1. Stopping distance for normal braking

Stopping distance  = reaction distance + braking distance
    reaction distance (in meters) = (speed in km/h : 10) x 3
    braking distance (in meters) = (speed in km/h : 10) x (speed in km/h : 10)

Example 1: You drive at a speed of 80 km/h.

reaction distance (in meters) = (80 : 10) x 3 = 24
    braking distance (in meters) = (80 : 10) x (80 : 10) = 64
    Stopping distance (in meters) = 24 + 64 = 88

You will take 88 meters to stop your vehicle.

Example 2: You drive at a speed of 50 km/h.

reaction distance (in meters) = (50 : 10) x 3 = 15
    braking distance (in meters) = (50 : 10) x (50 : 10) = 25
    Stopping distance (in meters) = 15 + 25 = 40

You will take 40 meters to stop your vehicle.

2. Stopping distance for emergency braking

Stopping distance  = reaction distance + braking distance (emergency)
    braking distance (in meters) = (speed in km/h : 10) x (speed in km/h : 10) : 2

braking distance (in meters) = (80 : 10) x (80 : 10) : 2 = 32
    Stopping distance (in meters) = 24 + 32 = 56

You will take 56 meters to stop your vehicle.

braking distance (in meters) = (50 : 10) x (50 : 10) = 12.5
    Stopping distance (in meters) = 15 + 12.5 = 27.5

You will take 27.5 meters to stop your vehicle.

I hope you understand how speed plays a major role in many incidents, including rear end collisions, and that the limitation of speed helps to prevent them.

Another good rule of thumb for the safety distance is the Three-second rule:
If the vehicle in front of you passes a specific point or marker, e.g. a tree, a lightpole, etc. start counting "one thousand, two thousand, three thousand".
If you pass that marker at "three thousand" you apply the Three-second rule correctly. If you pass that marker earlier, you should increase your distance to the vehicle ahead.

i mean its like u limit us from the others,

Who do refer as "u" and who as "the others"? ? Please explain.
I think that the speed limit is for the good of the whole community and not a favor for certain players only.

how did the speed limit fix the Calais - Duisburg national road ??? ... in 0 way.

To my knowledge, the road between Duisburg and Calais is in good condition and therefore does not need to be fixed. ?
The reduction of the speed limit however is not a mean to counter troll acitivities or poor driving skills but to decrease the high number of accidents caused by driving at excessive speed.

ok i would go if i have collisions over there what's the point of playing on a server that doesn't have the same similarity that Simulation 1 has . i mean its like u limit us from the others, there should be a equal share of this if u say u (the community) u dictate us u go play with limit and the others go to arcade servers and do what? u want but without collisions why not ?

Let me ask you a simple question:
Would you agree to disable collisions on all TruckersMP servers?
According to your argumentation, every player would then be treated equally.

The server in the other part of the map is almost empty its not so full i mean if u go in the black sea area very low amount of players same in uk and baltic, italy area . 

if u take a long trip u will be driving alone 70% of the time so maybe u can change the speed limits on highways to be higher than 110.

I do not see how the speed limit is related to deserted areas of the map.
Even if the speed limit was 150 km/h most players were found of the road between Duisburg and Calais.
IMO, increasing or even lifting the speed limit will unlikely magically revive all parts of the map with players.

Drive safely!

So, I'ma be real for once, 

Imagine if some was going 150 in a 90 zone and youre ahead, he has low fps. if he doesnt see you in time, youre done(thats why crashes are disabled on the arcade server)

also, this isnt get to the destination the fastest, its about enjoying trucking. 110 makes the game more realistic and imo, limiter should go down to 100. theres the arcade server if you wanna go full speed 

21 hours ago, Joao Rodrigues said:

Accidents caused by a violation of security distance is a prime example of incidents caused by speed.

Here is why.

The following rule of thumbs already includes the factor speed multiple times.

1. Stopping distance for normal braking

Stopping distance  = reaction distance + braking distance
    braking distance (in meters) = (speed in km/h : 10) x (speed in km/h : 10)

braking distance (in meters) = (80 : 10) x (80 : 10) = 64
    Stopping distance (in meters) = 24 + 64 = 88

You will take 88 meters to stop your vehicle.

braking distance (in meters) = (50 : 10) x (50 : 10) = 25
    Stopping distance (in meters) = 15 + 25 = 40

You will take 40 meters to stop your vehicle.

2. Stopping distance for emergency braking

Stopping distance  = reaction distance + braking distance (emergency)
    braking distance (in meters) = (speed in km/h : 10) x (speed in km/h : 10) : 2

braking distance (in meters) = (80 : 10) x (80 : 10) : 2 = 32
    Stopping distance (in meters) = 24 + 32 = 56

You will take 56 meters to stop your vehicle.

braking distance (in meters) = (50 : 10) x (50 : 10) = 12.5
    Stopping distance (in meters) = 15 + 12.5 = 27.5

You will take 27.5 meters to stop your vehicle.

I hope you understand how speed plays a major role in many incidents, including rear end collisions, and that the limitation of speed helps to prevent them. 

Another good rule of thumb for the safety distance is the Three-second rule:
If the vehicle in front of you passes a specific point or marker, e.g. a tree, a lightpole, etc. start counting "one thousand, two thousand, three thousand".
If you pass that marker at "three thousand" you apply the Three-second rule correctly. If you pass that marker earlier, you should increase your distance to the vehicle ahead.

- ? i don't disagree what u said above, but when u drive with 110 km/h and another player with a cargoweight lower than yours hes starting the overtake and when he almost finish it after "1 hour" ... hes sliding into you because he doesn't appreaciate the distances. on highways

- the problem with brake it happens only when somebody had a accident in front or another player with low iq blocks the road. (i`m talking just for highways) when i`m on the national road its a diffrent thing.

Who do refer as "u" and who as "the others"? ? Please explain.
I think that the speed limit is for the good of the whole community and not a favor for certain players only.
i don't hate the limiter, but i think they didn't think it straitly 100% (the managers)even with this limitation a lot of accidents happen because they cannot overtake u properly especially on highways  when someone is driving slowly, he can overtake u ez, but when u find someone who wants to be in front of all others and he cannot stop hes "stupidity", because he wants to pass everyone even that he has a equal speed as u do because sometimes i cannot explain why even that u have 110km/h he passes u slowly...... and he ends up upside down. 

To my knowledge, the road between Duisburg and Calais is in good condition and therefore does not need to be fixed. ?

The reduction of the speed limit however is not a mean to counter troll acitivities or poor driving skills but to decrease the high number of accidents caused by driving at excessive speed.

i didn't talked about the game road if its ok or not ... i`m telling u about the trollers that cannot stop their selfs and ramm you over even if you're driving with 60-80km/h especially the skodas... and also some mad players that doesn't have the patience to stay back to back till the end of the que. and cause countless accidents ..

i was talking about this problem to be fixed ... not the map .

- your point of view is that is fine, but that doesn't mean this is true.

Let me ask you a simple question:
Would you agree to disable collisions on all TruckersMP servers?
According to your argumentation, every player would then be treated equally.
yes i would agree to this .... everyone should be treated equally not with differences or the other way around if u agree to that ... because u ask me something, let me ask u something would u agree to put collisions on to arcade servers and the rest of the servers without collisions ???.... this is what i`m talking about no discussion just tirany....

I do not see how the speed limit is related to deserted areas of the map.
Even if the speed limit was 150 km/h most players were found of the road between Duisburg and Calais.
IMO, increasing or even lifting the speed limit will unlikely magically revive all parts of the map with players.

- i think you should think about this, lots of players probably don't take long trips because of that .. because it takes u longer than normal, as u said lots of players are on Calais - Duisburg area... they should implement a speed limit for highways for those parts of the map that aren't very much players not to drive alone on the road.
Drive safely!
- you too...

8 hours ago, dacia1310 said:

- ? i don't disagree what u said above, but when u drive with 110 km/h and another player with a cargoweight lower than yours hes starting the overtake and when he almost finish it after "1 hour" ... hes sliding into you because he doesn't appreaciate the distances. on highways

- the problem with brake it happens only when somebody had a accident in front or another player with low iq blocks the road. (i`m talking just for highways) when i`m on the national road its a diffrent thing.

i don't hate the limiter, but i think they didn't think it straitly 100% (the managers)even with this limitation a lot of accidents happen because they cannot overtake u properly especially on highways  when someone is driving slowly, he can overtake u ez, but when u find someone who wants to be in front of all others and he cannot stop hes "stupidity", because he wants to pass everyone even that he has a equal speed as u do because sometimes i cannot explain why even that u have 110km/h he passes u slowly...... and he ends up upside down. 

The participation in road traffic requires a constant caution and mutual consideration. Every road user must behave in such a way that noone else is harmed, endangered, hindered or harassed.
An overtaking manoeuvre is no exeption of this. It requires all involved parties to make it safe.

And the speed limit does not make it more difficult or easier.
Because the same problem you described will arise with a speed limit of 80 km/h, or 150 km/h, or 180 km/h... you name it.
As soon as two vehicles drive at the maximum possible speed, overtaking will be impossible.
Because noone can drive at significant higher speed than the other which is needed for a safe overtaking manoeuvre.
So if you see that another person is struggling to overtake you because you are both driving already at the maximum possible speed, it is your duty to slightly slow down to let him pass safely.
Everything else is reckless driving, in my opinion.

i`m telling u about the trollers that cannot stop their selfs and ramm you over even if you're driving with 60-80km/h especially the skodas... and also some mad players that doesn't have the patience to stay back to back till the end of the que. and cause countless accidents ..

i was talking about this problem to be fixed ... not the map .

- your point of view is that is fine, but that doesn't mean this is true.

As stated before, the speed limit is no mean against trolls. Trolls can cause mayhem without even moving their vehicle ("blocking"). The speed limit also will not make players more patient or thoughtful. It is a simple mean to prevent players from driving at excessive speeds.

let me ask u something would u agree to put collisions on to arcade servers and the rest of the servers without collisions ???.... this is what i`m talking about no discussion just tirany....

I do not mind if and on which server collisions are enabled or disabled. But I will not drive on a server with enabled collisions and where rule violations go unpunished.
Just because you can not have exactly what you want does mean that TruckersMP is a tyranny. As a matter of fact, TruckersMP offers multiple different server setups of which every player can choose.

- i think you should think about this, lots of players probably don't take long trips because of that .. because it takes u longer than normal, as u said lots of players are on Calais - Duisburg area... they should implement a speed limit for highways for those parts of the map that aren't very much players not to drive alone on the road.

If you do not have the time or the patience to drive long distances, then pick another job with a shorter route or split the long route into several smaller ones and finish them as your time or patience allows.

The speed limit just forces you to take a more realistic approach of long-distance journeys.

2 hours ago, Joao Rodrigues said:

The participation in road traffic requires a constant caution and mutual consideration. Every road user must behave in such a way that noone else is harmed, endangered, hindered or harassed.
An overtaking manoeuvre is no exeption of this. It requires all involved parties to make it safe.

And the speed limit does not make it more difficult or easier.
Because the same problem you described will arise with a speed limit of 80 km/h, or 150 km/h, or 180 km/h... you name it.
As soon as two vehicles drive at the maximum possible speed, overtaking will be impossible.
Because noone can drive at significant higher speed than the other which is needed for a safe overtaking manoeuvre.
So if you see that another person is struggling to overtake you because you are both driving already at the maximum possible speed, it is your duty to slightly slow down to let him pass safely.
Everything else is reckless driving, in my opinion.

As stated before, the speed limit is no mean against trolls. Trolls can cause mayhem without even moving their vehicle ("blocking"). The speed limit also will not make players more patient or thoughtful. It is a simple mean to prevent players from driving at excessive speeds.

I do not mind if and on which server collisions are enabled or disabled. But I will not drive on a server with enabled collisions and where rule violations go unpunished.
Just because you can not have exactly what you want does mean that TruckersMP is a tyranny. As a matter of fact, TruckersMP offers multiple different server setups of which every player can choose.

If you do not have the time or the patience to drive long distances, then pick another job with a shorter route or split the long route into several smaller ones and finish them as your time or patience allows.

The speed limit just forces you to take a more realistic approach of long-distance journeys.

you forget this is just a game ... not a simulator in real life its just for fun ., i play this game just for the true nature of it i don't mind like others when i get rammed over i `m just upset because u all talking about the limiter like its the enemy here and it isn't but who i am to judge if everybody its against everybody ... we don't have a result ebcause as u said its not tirany but it tis  

you said  TruckersMP offers multiple different server setups of which every player can choose, but doesn't offer u the arcade server with collisions, they are offering just what they want, thats why i said its tirany. 

3 hours ago, dacia1310 said:

you forget this is just a game ... not a simulator in real life its just for fun ., i play this game just for the true nature of it i don't mind like others when i get rammed over i `m just upset because u all talking about the limiter like its the enemy here and it isn't but who i am to judge if everybody its against everybody ... we don't have a result ebcause as u said its not tirany but it tis  

you said  TruckersMP offers multiple different server setups of which every player can choose, but doesn't offer u the arcade server with collisions, they are offering just what they want, thats why i said its tirany. 

You're right, it's a game, and you can play single player in whatever manner you want.  When you're using TMP though, you agree to the rules set out by the TMP staff and are required to obey them.  Also, if you think TMP is a tyranny because it has conditions for it's use, you're in for a rude awakening when you try and deal with any business or service in the world.

12 hours ago, TheCreepyTruckr said:

You're right, it's a game, and you can play single player in whatever manner you want.  When you're using TMP though, you agree to the rules set out by the TMP staff and are required to obey them.  Also, if you think TMP is a tyranny because it has conditions for it's use, you're in for a rude awakening when you try and deal with any business or service in the world.

what bussiness my friend? think your indoctrinated.., and i`m not rude its just my opinion as u have yours.

28 minutes ago, dacia1310 said:

what bussiness my friend? think your indoctrinated.., and i`m not rude its just my opinion as u have yours.

I think that he means that in reality if you weren't to abide by the rules set out by others, that there are consequences. Which there are, so he is implying that people in TMP who do not follow the rules do make themselves trouble in relation to following rules. "Any business or service in the world" implies that TheCreepyTruckr indicates the link between 'Simulation' and the reality of what would happen if you were to do the same actions from in-game to real life.

@dacia1310,

basically, we are talking about video games which I am well aware of.

And the way you play it might differ from the way I play it. Still both ways are legit.
I try to use Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator as simulators. To what extent and in which detail is a matter of personal preference which naturally differs from player to player. This is also a reason why TruckersMP offers multiple servers: to cover different styles of play.

However, in light of over 2 million players it is evident that not every single style of play can be taken into consideration.
We all have to make a compromise here. So if you do not find a setup that exactly matches your preferences you can simply pick a configuration that is similar to it.
And as it seems to be very important to you to play with enabled collisions I suggest to you to use the simulation servers.
Furthermore, you are entitled to make a suggestion in the corresponding part of the forum. Suggestions are always welcome!

Furthermore, on July 2nd 2019 TruckersMP officially announced that they "want to put a greater emphasis on the simulation side of things and really bring the game and mod back to the roots of creating a simulation or arcade environment for all of our players to choose from." (Road to Simulation).
These changes were clearly made considering their community (excluding trolls, mind you), so there can be no talk of tyranny.

How many times some of the clever NFS guys crashed on me and they disappear in a second. From my experience in driving in europe, there's NO 110km. Even in the game with those speeds i read many sorrys and many "hey dude i didnt mean to damage you", "it just was my stupidity", or "accidentally" or again sorry and sorry and sorry. Where's the limit 60 you should consider it as 60 and not as 90 or 150. Many times i see guys while im with 90km or 89km or 85km and they overpass me with very high speed, higher than 90km. Lack of experience with a steering wheel has a result to crash somewhere, ditch the truck, block the road or even damage your vehicle and destroy the whole trip. 

Most of the guys here unfortunately are kids. Its ok to be able to play in mp but in a separate server only for those who like to live in a plasmatic world with 150km, extreme unreasonable mods and destruction derbies. Other than that, the normal simulation servers should be strictly 90km. Wherever in the whole europe i travelled the limit is always 90. Where i live (Norway) is strictly 80 and from 85 and higher you lose license, huge fines, 20-60 days jail...etc. 

If you feel bored to drive and you wanna be from the one side of the europe to the other in 5mins, then go play NFS bcs you are not able to drive in a normal way, you cannot simulate even as a virtual simulation the game. Your driving perception is below zero and you are here just to record, report, ban people who try to simulate. Within few words you are here to cause damage, anger and innocent players to pay the price you should actually pay. I see more and more kids EVEN WITH KEYBOARDS to drive and then after the first dang they say ho ho i recorded you and i will report you (despite the fact that it was their fault), hiding behind some "friends"/"buddies" who happen to be administrators or game moderators and they use them as an advantage inside here, while they run free in each server they want. While he nailed/blocked..etc you. The moderators instead of pretending the holy ghosts, should stop acting like they got the bull from the balls as game moderators by misusing the power they got here. They should try more to correct the situation from server to server. In Promods kirkenes is CONSTANTLY full. You literally dont dare to go through that mass of players in case your game will lag and then go to justify the unjustified. You try to pass through and you cannot just because is lagging as heck. You use the best performance machine but still its not enough bcs in a very small area you have 200+ players all the time (really, i wonder if all those guys who like just to login on MP and stay stable in Kirkenes...if they really know how awful is the place. Theres nothing up there. Of course theres a port and of course they win in kilometers. SO, within few words, they are CHEATING and destroying the whole picture of the game). From the server speed to the fps that demands that area, either you will run the game with completely low graphics, either you will avoid that place once and for all to save your sanity and to avoid a "clever" game moderator to ban you bcs someone sent a video that happened to be caught but without to prove anything. That SHOULD stop. The game moderators should apply a specific number of visitors in the cities at a time or to kick those who are just sitting there (camping style) for hours without to do anything except of moving their trucks 1m every few mins to escape the auto kick. 

Everywhere in europe by the european law of transport and heavy commercial vehicles says 90km max. Norway and scandinavia (Norway , Sweden, Denmark) generally have 80KM MAKS SPEED LIMIT. In 81km you have 800kr fine, in 82km its 1200kr, in 83km its 1500kr in 84km is 2500 and in 85km is 5000kr and maybe you gonna loose for few days your license too. 

So. please the game support team should consider those laws to make the game even more realistic for all those who wanna have a realistic simulation and not another racing game 

The job of the professional truck driver demands to be patient, to have strong nerves, a HUGE driving perception and to love the profession the way it is with all the difficulties, delays, problems...etc that contains. If you cant even have even the half of the mentioned above i would recommend you to choose another game because with your play style you just destroy other peoples joy, who really wanna play the right way. 

Hopefully the moderators and administrators will get that in high consideration. According to my opinion, we need a server with all the rules, speed limits and etc as in reality. No police cars, pilot cars to jerk around, only with specific speed limit as they are in reality (i never saw a pilot car to run over 90km. actually over 60km/h and pls guys...Please pls pls...STOP using multi axles trucks for ridiculous transportations, when the 6x4, 8x2, 8x4...is ONLY for special transport. Heavy, wide, long, high...OVERSIZED and OVERWEIGHT cargoes. Thanks.

Kind greetings to everyone

ReierV8

Troms Cargo AS

https://truckersmp.com/vtc/8993

https://trucksbook.eu/company/64354

On 1/21/2020 at 5:05 PM, ReierV8 said:

How many times some of the clever NFS guys crashed on me and they disappear in a second. From my experience in driving in europe, there's NO 110km. Even in the game with those speeds i read many sorrys and many "hey dude i didnt mean to damage you", "it just was my stupidity", or "accidentally" or again sorry and sorry and sorry. Where's the limit 60 you should consider it as 60 and not as 90 or 150. Many times i see guys while im with 90km or 89km or 85km and they overpass me with very high speed, higher than 90km. Lack of experience with a steering wheel has a result to crash somewhere, ditch the truck, block the road or even damage your vehicle and destroy the whole trip. 

Most of the guys here unfortunately are kids. Its ok to be able to play in mp but in a separate server only for those who like to live in a plasmatic world with 150km, extreme unreasonable mods and destruction derbies. Other than that, the normal simulation servers should be strictly 90km. Wherever in the whole europe i travelled the limit is always 90. Where i live (Norway) is strictly 80 and from 85 and higher you lose license, huge fines, 20-60 days jail...etc. 

If you feel bored to drive and you wanna be from the one side of the europe to the other in 5mins, then go play NFS bcs you are not able to drive in a normal way, you cannot simulate even as a virtual simulation the game. Your driving perception is below zero and you are here just to record, report, ban people who try to simulate. Within few words you are here to cause damage, anger and innocent players to pay the price you should actually pay. I see more and more kids EVEN WITH KEYBOARDS to drive and then after the first dang they say ho ho i recorded you and i will report you (despite the fact that it was their fault), hiding behind some "friends"/"buddies" who happen to be administrators or game moderators and they use them as an advantage inside here, while they run free in each server they want. While he nailed/blocked..etc you. The moderators instead of pretending the holy ghosts, should stop acting like they got the bull from the balls as game moderators by misusing the power they got here. They should try more to correct the situation from server to server. In Promods kirkenes is CONSTANTLY full. You literally dont dare to go through that mass of players in case your game will lag and then go to justify the unjustified. You try to pass through and you cannot just because is lagging as heck. You use the best performance machine but still its not enough bcs in a very small area you have 200+ players all the time (really, i wonder if all those guys who like just to login on MP and stay stable in Kirkenes...if they really know how awful is the place. Theres nothing up there. Of course theres a port and of course they win in kilometers. SO, within few words, they are CHEATING and destroying the whole picture of the game). From the server speed to the fps that demands that area, either you will run the game with completely low graphics, either you will avoid that place once and for all to save your sanity and to avoid a "clever" game moderator to ban you bcs someone sent a video that happened to be caught but without to prove anything. That SHOULD stop. The game moderators should apply a specific number of visitors in the cities at a time or to kick those who are just sitting there (camping style) for hours without to do anything except of moving their trucks 1m every few mins to escape the auto kick. 

Everywhere in europe by the european law of transport and heavy commercial vehicles says 90km max. Norway and scandinavia (Norway , Sweden, Denmark) generally have 80KM MAKS SPEED LIMIT. In 81km you have 800kr fine, in 82km its 1200kr, in 83km its 1500kr in 84km is 2500 and in 85km is 5000kr and maybe you gonna loose for few days your license too. 

So. please the game support team should consider those laws to make the game even more realistic for all those who wanna have a realistic simulation and not another racing game 

The job of the professional truck driver demands to be patient, to have strong nerves, a HUGE driving perception and to love the profession the way it is with all the difficulties, delays, problems...etc that contains. If you cant even have even the half of the mentioned above i would recommend you to choose another game because with your play style you just destroy other peoples joy, who really wanna play the right way. 

Hopefully the moderators and administrators will get that in high consideration. According to my opinion, we need a server with all the rules, speed limits and etc as in reality. No police cars, pilot cars to jerk around, only with specific speed limit as they are in reality (i never saw a pilot car to run over 90km. actually over 60km/h and pls guys...Please pls pls...STOP using multi axles trucks for ridiculous transportations, when the 6x4, 8x2, 8x4...is ONLY for special transport. Heavy, wide, long, high...OVERSIZED and OVERWEIGHT cargoes. Thanks.

Kind greetings to everyone

ReierV8

Troms Cargo AS

https://truckersmp.com/vtc/8993

https://trucksbook.eu/company/64354

Why just cut out the player base that wants to drive faster? Let the ones who wanna drive faster get their own server with COLLISION and the ones who want to experience the realistic ETS in MP have their own server. The only real reason that they dont do that  is that everybody would switch to the arcade server with collision and the realistic server would only have their 500 players like in the old days. Saying uHu ThEy CaN PlAY NfS InSTeAd Of eTs just makes no sense at all. If you want to have the realistic experience then play on the server that provides that you wont have a problem anymore because all the trolls wouldnt play on the „lame“ server.I just dont get why they are all against it.Getting rammed on the 150kph server just wasnt bad at all.Flying in the air insane high was really funny sometimes. The ones that didnt like that went on the realistic server.Destroying the fun of the other player base just isnt right.Its just so easy but it seems not for everyone.

8 minutes ago, Omaroo said:

Why just cut out the player base that wants to drive faster? Let the ones who wanna drive faster get their own server with COLLISION and the ones who want to experience the realistic ETS in MP have their own server. The only real reason that they dont do that  is that everybody would switch to the arcade server with collision and the realistic server would only have their 500 players like in the old days. Saying uHu ThEy CaN PlAY NfS InSTeAd Of eTs just makes no sense at all. If you want to have the realistic experience then play on the server that provides that you wont have a problem anymore because all the trolls wouldnt play on the „lame“ server.I just dont get why they are all against it.Getting rammed on the 150kph server just wasnt bad at all.Flying in the air insane high was really funny sometimes. The ones that didnt like that went on the realistic server.Destroying the fun of the other player base just isnt right.Its just so easy but it seems not for everyone.

The server for the fast & the curious is already exists and its called ARCADE, but when i play in the promods server and i try to do my thing and some fast keyboard/mouse or even wheel racers are ramming me, then yes, i would love to see their accounts blocked for a life. Twice i was going from Norway to italy and twice i cancelled middle of the trip bcs the one always, the invincible, the wi(e)nner who crashed on me and disappeared with F7 i guess in a sec while i was spinning like crazy in the realistic winter mode unable to stop my vehicle (to report what? Whom? When i spin like crazy from the collision. Also when i try to reach some areas and they are CONGESTED for no other reason than the km farming and my pc which actually is one of the best i would dare to say (compared to maaaany other systems) and that bcs they do nothing else bit idling in those areas, causing problems to all of us who are actually trying to enjoy the simualtion. When i see racer with cars and they are coming directly on you bcs they think that the ets map is a racing circuit or they are alone in MP. So...yeah. All those dudes should every single moderator to vanish them from the server. Better 500 players who will simulate the way they should simulate a "trucking game", than to have 4000 and the 3/4 to cause problems, anger, they crash upon you and they even dare to record/report you. That rec also should vanish from the promods server where the players are trying their best to drive the normal way. The rec mode is nothing else but a tool that anyone can use for his/her/their advantage by showing the things the way they want them to be seen from the moderators. So fast players, impatient players, sneaky players and completely noob player should all either vanish eller be in specific servers. The promods server should be supervised intensively and with stricter rules. Thats how we will get the simulation closer to the reality. Can you drive med max 90km? Good. Can you respect the traffic and the other users around you? Good. If not, as im always saying...just go play nfs, forza or whatever else exists from racing games with keyboard, mouse, gamepad or with telekinesis if thats possible. All of those who are known for their destructive actions, locked with access to the arcade mode ONLY until they realize that some servers are not made for their size and appetite and NOT to hide behind their moderators "friends". 

If the administrators won't take care of the above issues, be sure that the whole TruckersMP will end up a barnehage for kids ONLY and ignorants who just like to crash test the vehicles or to create problems to the others. Within few words it will be deserted after a while bcs nobody anymore will see the MP in a serious way but as another online joke. Hopefully the admins will see my msg and they will think very serious to do some drastically changes, so we can enjoy all of us the game the way we want it to be.

Thanks. 

ReierV8

Troms Cargo AS

@Omaroo,

I wonder why you try to turn the discussion away from its original topic speed limit to the topic collisions. The topic about why the arcade server has disabled collisions has been long discussed in another thread already in the past.

If you want to drive faster than 110 km/h, please log in to the arcade server.

If you want collisions being enabled on the arcade server, please make a suggestion in the corresponding part of the forum (not in this thread).
If you think being rammed "was not bad at all" and you find it "funny" to fly in the air I suggest to you to play an aerial combat simulator instead.

One last note:
The reasons for the server setups can be found in this post: ROAD TO SIMULATION and ROAD TO SIMULATION #2, which I kindly urge you to read before making assumptions about the true reason.

Drive respectively fly safely!

2 minutes ago, Joao Rodrigues said:

@Omaroo,

I wonder why you try to turn the discussion away from its original topic speed limit to the topic collisions. The topic about why the arcade server has disabled collisions has been long discussed in another thread already in the past.

If you want to drive faster than 110 km/h, please log in to the arcade server.

If you want collisions being enabled on the arcade server, please make a suggestion in the corresponding part of the forum (not in this thread).
If you think being rammed "was not bad at all" and you find it "funny" to fly in the air I suggest to you to play an aerial combat simulator instead.

One last note:
The reasons for the server setups can be found in this post: ROAD TO SIMULATION and ROAD TO SIMULATION #2, which I kindly urge you to read before making assumptions about the true reason.

Drive respectively fly safely!

Trust me i checked all the rules and etc this site has, all the dev posts and all the news and etc. As im going through every single day. Maybe you are right here as im including all the main problems in the specific topic which i shouldn't and here i have to apologize for that mistake, but maybe im a bit frustrated with all those "wild roses" around me. At the end, you know if i see that the place is not getting better and definitely is not my way and that about the speed limits which also are the main cause for all the troubles and nerves we get here, then i can very easily to turn again in single mode as i had for many many many years before the truckersmp. I decided to build-up a company that will be able to stand even as a one-mann company (which actually is and in the reailty) between the many other companies, by following the road rules we use in reality the closest i can. Now about the arcade or the sim1/2 and the rest i dont care. I play here only on promods bcs it gives me plenty of freedom (map wise) but for sure i dont like when those fasters ramming me, overpassing me and their trailers touching me bcs they cannot calculate correctly the volume of the whole vehicle or even to cutting me off and bcs of the extended hard braking even to destroy myself (winter mode, slippery as heck and all the above mentioned bcs of the exaggerated speed mate) or some guys with cars running with 100+ and suddenly they are on you. So the 110 or 150 or whatever else above 90km in the specific one server for me is a joke and it spoils the game i try play. In the rest servers they can do whatever they want. In promods they should try to simulate the closest to the reality by following the 90km and by loading/transporting/unloading/upgrading or whatever else their vehicles and so on. 

If my older daughter (9years old) can drive with max 90km (but never reaches the 90 anyway) the right way (and once more in single mode bit with normal traffic from a mod) without the curiosity of the destruction or of the excessive speed, then everyone can do it. 

Hopefully now i covered your empty space i left you with my previews posts. 

Kind greetings

ReierV8

Troms Cargo AS

Solution, if the speed limit affects a motorway or bypass just put the truck in N & coast through....I should point out that its easy to crash / tip over at speed even on motorways especially if your pulling a double or a hct because they will simply pull the truck over causing it to fishtail & plough into the barrier ( i have done it ). Theres also the fact the game doesn't simulate wind speed / direction or drag, you only have to sit on the top deck of a bus on a windy day to know what im talking about!

Archived