Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

TruckersMP version 1.35.3.4s problems

3mil993

Question

hi all, not sure if i posted this right, and English is not my primary language so sorry for misspelling in this post... now back to the problem..

When i start up TruckersMP launcher and try to start up ETS2 i get the error message saying that my ETS2 game version is 1.35.1.17 but if i start up ETS2 in steam to play SP it says i have version 1.35.3.4s. i have also disabled special cargo DLC, restarted the pc and reinstalled the TruckersMP launcher several times now and yes i'm running the 1.35.x beta thingy on steam.

Please help! i have been trying to play for about 3-4 hours now and can't find a solution to this ?

Thank you in advance to the ones who take their time to help ?

3 answers to this question

Hi KingModzv11 thank you for stopping by? unfortunately this didn't help... but i found the solution, about 3 months ago i rebuilt my gaming rig and got another HDD for more storage, steam got reinstalled on the new HDD and so did the games i have. after your response here i started to validate the game files and stuff but nothing worked, so i thought maybe i should take a look in the local files trough steam and voila, steam was using the files from an older install on one of the older HDD's.. reinstalled TruckersMP and chose to have it find the directory on the other HDD..

IT WORKS!!!? Thank you again for trying?

Hello There!

We are glad to hear that the problem has been solved!
Don't hesitate to contact us again if you need any help in the future.

Sincerely,
SkortiL [TR]
TruckersMP Support

//locked and moved to Solved Topics 

• Like 1

Sincerely,

SkortiL [TR] 

Create a Support Ticket / TruckersMP Rules / Feedback / Guides / Meet the Team