Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

TruckersMP different location?

02lucy666

Question

so, i have this weird issue:

my truckersMP-profile wont show up in my profile-folder under documents. i cannot use Virtual Speditor to make my own tours and stuff, which is weird.

Is there any way to find out where that profile is? It shows up in my offline-game and online, but its just not in my documents/ets2/profiles, which is empty

bug.jpg

6 answers to this question

Hey!

Your profile does not appear on your folder because it is uploaded to the Steam Cloud. To appear, you have to disable the option to save it in the cloud.
bJN4rP4.png

This option exists in case one day you delete the game and the data, format the PC or similar,
when you reinstall the game you can use your profile without problem since it does not lost.

To do this, click on "Edit", then deselect "Use Steam Cloud" and press "apply"

na2N7XR.jpg?1

Now your profile should appear in the folder

After doing what you should, if you want, can reactivate the upload profile to the Steam Cloud.

Responding to the title. Your "online" and "offline" profile are the similar, so they are stored in the same folder.

But be careful when playing with the same profile the singleplayer, multiplayer and vice versa, since it can generate some incompatibility that can damage the profile.

It does not normally, is only for precautión.

Regards ^_^

Your profile is saved in the Steam Cloud, that automatically means that you won't be able to find it in the normal folders. Your Euro Truck Simulator 2 folder does also include a "steam_profiles" folder. You will be able to find your profile there, although you won't be able to modify it in any way. To get your profile into the "profiles" folder, you have to disable the Steam Cloud synchronisation in your profile setting ingame.

W internecie nie ma ludzi starszych i młodszych,
W internecie są ludzie głupsi i mądrzejsi

Retired Team Member since 01.02.2020

WarMaz

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM our support team members, we will open this again.

Thanks to all for participation!

Kind Regrads
Sabbi [GER]
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive.

Hello there,

Due to this topic being inactive for further 7 days, I will have to move it to "Unsolved" Topics. 

If you need any further help,create a new topic or contact us directly by submitting a support ticket here:https://truckersmp.com/support/ticket/create

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind Regards,

Sabbi [GER]

TruckersMP Support 

//moved to Unsolved.