logitech g29 ETS2

Belgian Fluffy

[couldnt find tech support, so im posting it here since its not specific TMP too]
So i have this strange issue when playing with my g29 steering wheel thats its randomly reconnects.

So it disconnects and starts up again and recalibrates.

OS is Win 10 Pro 64 bits up to date

USB Power Saving is off, 

same issue with a powered USB hub. So it isnt power related too.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

percent_0                                                          76561198040805919.pngAddFriend.png

Funny, I got the SAME problem too. It deconnect and reconnect instantly making the center like 10° on the left.

I looked on the Logitech assistant and apparently nothing's wrong on the logs so I think the problem is coming from the game since a recent update.

At the moment, it's doen't bother me because it's happen when i'm teleporting to the garage repair. But I hope it's not a sign of my G29 dying... ?

18 minutes ago, ZuLynx said:

At the moment, it's doen't bother me because it's happen when i'm teleporting to the garage repair. But I hope it's not a sign of my G29 dying... ?

Well it never happens when I'm teleporting.

I only had it when driving and crashed twice in TMP (into other players) because of it... Hope I don't get reported for it.

percent_0                                                          76561198040805919.pngAddFriend.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived